6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Ok mate ,whatever and yet they take pics of their tea daily and post on faceache .

Your another who just wants to be a nob for the gallery .

A nob for the gallery, what is that supposed to mean?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Whoops I see a flaw developing lol.

Im happy with being an Atheist bud .You are happy being whatever .I won’t bring it to you about your beliefs but you question mine .History has shown you lads to be pushy c**ts and the general population has seen through it .

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Imagine all arguing way a guy that throws out insults, stalks folk an trolls there threads but when it’s done to him he calls the person a bully, threatened to get there address or blocks them?

the guys a danger to anybody that argues with him imo, an I don’t mean a danger in a slap I mean proper danger ☹️

fcuk him right off, he self confessed grass, but likes to tell lies for a rise an calls it fishing when he proved to be a liar nearly more than any cnut else on here ?

treat him the way he treats others?

Please do lads .Ignore me ,block me or just carry on as you are . .No probs either way .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Im happy with being an Atheist bud .You are happy being whatever .I won’t bring it to you about your beliefs but you question mine .History has shown you lads to be pushy c**ts and the general population has seen through it .

This aimed at me?

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Why do you not like me questioning it?

I wasn't actually questioning it as  as much as I was merely using your logic against you, cause no matter what you thin k, your belief isn't proved beyond reasonable doubt, so you could be wrong, an so grey could be right could be wrong, same as yourself. 

Haha pushy c**ts, so all believers are pushy c**ts, aw sweet lord, there's no talking to you lad, honestly, you can't seem to understand that you can be wrong, but that's yous die hards, everyone stupid but you haha

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Why do you not like me questioning it?

I wasn't actually questioning it as  as much as I was merely using your logic against you, cause no matter what you thin k, your belief isn't proved beyond reasonable doubt, so you could be wrong, an so grey could be right could be wrong, same as yourself. 

Haha pushy c**ts, so all believers are pushy c**ts, aw sweet lord, there's no talking to you lad, honestly, you can't seem to understand that you can be wrong, but that's yous die hards, everyone stupid but you haha

No mate far from it but I require cold hard evidence to make an informed decision ,something others are happy to bypass and see whatever you people see .

I could be wrong about all of it ,cats ,god ,aliens and ufos but until I see solid  proof I’ll do the other and very happy to be that way .Wheres the logic used against me mate .You can question my logic for it isn’t a belief ,that’s reserved for yourselves mate .

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Whether greyman is right of fd is right . Its a shame the threads turning to shit 

Hasn’t mate .We are trying to establish facts ,nothing more nothing less .Im not the only sceptic by a long way ,just the most forward it appears ,something a few don’t like .

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Hasn’t mate .We are trying to establish facts ,nothing more nothing less .Im not the only sceptic by a long way ,just the most forward it appears ,something a few don’t like .

Nothing wrong with skepticism at all. In fact its the only way to keep things in line and fair . But theirs a fine line between being forward and sounding obnoxious.  You may be a sound guy who knows , its the internet so anybody can be anything . 

• Thanks 1

So where’s are those facts mate ,that’s what I’m all about .

Your an intelligent lad judging by your posts and I know you’ve questioned the main source from time  to time and rightly so .

As said 3000 odd posts and we are no further forward than the first .Strikes me we are being spoofed mate and voiced that very opinion .

I’m opinionated and that gets a few riled up which in turn makes them easy targets for a bit of fun my end .

The more I stir the more they bite and gets easier for a good old windup .

Some can’t help themselves , the loud mouth idiots who hang on every word typed .Makes for a bit of light entertainment before getting out when it’s dark .

The more buy into me being an arsehole the more entertaining it is .???????

57 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But on the other hand you could say why out of all these countless numbers of videos and pics hasn't not even one been of great quality? 

Why no carcass of any big cat that's been hit by a car? 

Why no recording of any vocalisations? 

Big cats are extremely territorial, why hasn't anyone found a dead cat that's been killed in a fight? 

Why hasn't any been killed by farmers, keepers or hunters? 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So where’s are those facts mate ,that’s what I’m all about .

Your an intelligent lad judging by your posts and I know you’ve questioned the main source from time  to time and rightly so .

As said 3000 odd posts and we are no further forward than the first .Strikes me we are being spoofed mate and voiced that very opinion .

I’m opinionated and that gets a few riled up which in turn makes them easy targets for a bit of fun my end .

It depends whether you mean facts or evidence . Id shy away from the word facts and go with evidence myself 

From what i gather the main hope of proving it is tooth pit analysis.  The spacing and shape of tooth bites on a skull or bone . I also gather that the bite mark of a dog and cat are different from the make up of their teeth . It seems some skulls are showing the hallmarks of a cat bite and not a dog . Now thats not evidence as such but it definetly a serious cause for investigation . I also definetly see the need to be cast iron 100% in your findings and look up and research every possible reason for it . 

Id take the 3000 posts with a pinch of salt , definetly 3/4 of the posts are pointless bickering and laughing,  a fair few are crap links to house cats.

As ive said being opiniated is fine , but saying your having a bit of fun just makes your argument for looking for facts a bit weaker 

Ive questioned some of the links and pictures posted on here but so has greyman.  Hes called loads of them bollocks hinself

As a disclaimer my father has seen one when i was younger and short time after a group of guys from outside the area came into the pub and said they had seen one in the forestry.  I dont have to doupt my dad or explain what a stand up guy , straight as a arrow,  never lies or any of that bollocks but i know him . Hes my dad and ive spent all my life around him and myself i know he didnt just make it up for sport or misjudged what what he saw .  I also know few men who have seen them . Their solid old fashioned guys and in my honest opinion they wouldnt put themselves up for the ridicule they got and risk their lifelong reputation as stand up guys for something they wernt 100% guaranteed they seen 

With all that long winded bollocks said .... i want evidence , and if it looks crap or someone points out a flaw i will call it or agree with it. But flip side if greyman or anybody else makes a good point that i cant argue with or is intriguing(tooth pits) i will let it run and see where it goes . Who knows , but its definetly interesting and having guys like greyman digging and getting out checking cameras is always a good thing and never a negative.  Imagine for 1 second he gets proof . A legitimate picture , no blur , no pixels , a big cat walking past the cam . Has proof of camera location and its all proved . Its definetly worth the effort 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic