Without the character supposition mate ,who are we listening to .A liar ,a decent bloke ,someone who is doing their best to enlighten or deceive or just an eccentric lad lead astray by others .
Can discuss anything when there’s something to discuss mate but what we working with here exactly ?

An intelligent mind dosnt dwell long on anything that dosnt bear a shred of proof .

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

There are many ,many lads in the hunting game who talk very good games and are so convincing in company and lead others to be taken in mate .I just take a while to suss out such claims until I’m good with it .

Ive seen loads of weird goings on but I don’t bang on about it ,preferring to keep that to myself whereas others seem to be compelled to shout to anyone listening .

Liars don’t  usually have good memories and are caught  out fairly easy by just listening .

Ive said it before but very much a yes or no man ,no grey areas .Either something is or it isn’t ,just the way my brain works mate and I’m happy with it .

Ive never been shy about speaking out about untruths a fact some seem unable to do .

If I’m wrong I’ll say so but .......

If you can copy paste any absolute shite Ive written I will gladly apologies mate .

But that's the terrier game, an you'd get that in any game anyway, but there's a difference, grey is not bullshitting on purpose is he, he's not trying to con anyone, or take the piss, the man's thinks he on to something, an enjoys his time, what's wrong with that? 

You say your a die hard atheist, an need solid proof to believe anything, but you have no solid proof that atheism is the right path do you, so I'd say chill out a bit, I'm straight up man myself, but that doesn't mean you have to piss on someone's chips for f**k all fd. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Without the character supposition mate ,who are we listening to .A liar ,a decent bloke ,someone who is doing their best to enlighten or deceive or just an eccentric lad lead astray by others .
Can discuss anything when there’s something to discuss mate but what we working with here exactly ?

An intelligent mind dosnt dwell long on anything that dosnt bear a shred of proof .

Fd ffs you just sounding like typical atheist prick, how do you know greys animy of the above? 

He hasn't been fooled by anyone he choosing his own path, an I know the ways yous think, everyone else is stupid an you lot are smart an know it all, honestly lad you need to chill out. 

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Agreed mate ,I’m a died in the wool atheist ,always have been .

Yeah, but you say THERE ARE NO big cats in the uk. How can you be so definitive? 

You say that 'everyone' in the uk has a mobile phone with a good camera inbuilt these days. I, for one, certainly don't take my mobile with me every time I go for a walk, and there'll be thousands like me up and down the country, that do the same. And others that don't really know how to use the apps, camera etc on their phones.

Most people that go for a walk in the countryside don't expect a big cat to cross their path, so why would they be 'at the ready' with their camera phone. That's just a bit silly to say that, which you did a couple of days ago

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, but you say THERE ARE NO big cats in the uk. How can you be so definitive? 

You say that 'everyone' in the uk has a mobile phone with a good camera inbuilt these days. I, for one, certainly don't take my mobile with me every time I go for a walk, and there'll be thousands like me up and down the country, that do the same. And others that don't really know how to use the apps, camera etc on their phones.

Most people that go for a walk in the countryside don't expect a big cat to cross their path, so why would they be 'at the ready' with their camera phone. That's just a bit silly to say that, which you did a couple of days ago

He doesn't know for certain so his die in the wool atheism is getting him nowere haha

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

But that's the terrier game, an you'd get that in any game anyway, but there's a difference, grey is not bullshitting on purpose is he, he's not trying to con anyone, or take the piss, the man's thinks he on to something, an enjoys his time, what's wrong with that? 

You say your a die hard atheist, an need solid proof to believe anything, but you have no solid proof that atheism is the right path do you, so I'd say chill out a bit, I'm straight up man myself, but that doesn't mean you have to piss on someone's chips for f**k all fd. 

I'm probably  the most chilled person on here bud .I don’t go looking for shite but will call it when I see it .

The atheist views sit very well with me bud ,don’t need a third party to live my life by unlike some .I don’t need to go looking for answers ,the world ain’t stopping  if I don’t find them .
At ease with yourself makes up for any hankerings from elsewhere .

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Fd ffs you just sounding like typical atheist prick, how do you know greys animy of the above? 

He hasn't been fooled by anyone he choosing his own path, an I know the ways yous think, everyone else is stupid an you lot are smart an know it all, honestly lad you need to chill out. 

Lol says you getting all keyboard .

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ok mate ,whatever and yet they take pics of their tea daily and post on faceache .

Your another who just wants to be a nob for the gallery .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

I'm probably  the most chilled person on here bud .I don’t go looking for shite but will call it when I see it .

The atheist views sit very well with me bud ,don’t need a third party to live my life by unlike some .I don’t need to go looking for answers ,the world ain’t stopping  if I don’t find them .
At ease with yourself makes up for any hankerings from elsewhere .

You might be, but you don't come across like that tbh, 

Lol says you getting all keyboard .

Lol I'm not fd it's just your arrogance is mind numbing, I'm just telling you straight like you have done many a time. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

But on the other hand you could say why out of all these countless numbers of videos and pics hasn't not even one been of great quality? 

Why no carcass of any big cat that's been hit by a car? 

Why no recording of any vocalisations? 

Big cats are extremely territorial, why hasn't anyone found a dead cat that's been killed in a fight? 

Why hasn't any been killed by farmers, keepers or hunters? 

10 hours ago, foxdropper said:

It all points to a general degeneration of thought from a generation that’s been brainwashed not to question anything 

I dont know about that . Theirs people these days that question whether the world is flat , theres people that question whether there are only 2 genders. Seems everythings up for debate abd question these days 

Ok mate ,whatever and yet they take pics of their tea daily and post on faceache .

Your another who just wants to be a nob for the gallery .

He's not being a nob but fd, you can't prove there's no big cats in the UK can you? No so just accept it cause you can't prove otherwise, it's your empty eatheist soul that won't let you haha

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

You might be, but you don't come across like that tbh, 

Lol I'm not fd it's just your arrogance is mind numbing, I'm just telling you straight like you have done many a time. 

So tell it straight Francie .Where is this God of yours .

Please don’t get all ,you just have to find him as I’m not falling for that shit .
Tell it straight ,where is he .

So tell it straight Francie .Where is this God of yours .

Please don’t get all ,you just have to find him as I’m not falling for that shit .
Tell it straight ,where is he .

I don't want to have that debate lad, I was just using your atheism quote to show that you can be wrong in life sometines you know. 

Edited by Francie
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic