Always ends up a pissing contest on here..... My dogs blacker than yours. Etc, etc... ?... I've spoken to a few lads who say they have seen something... I've no reason to think they were talking shit, they happen to be very level headed and have a great knowledge of all things that reside in the countryside.... They're not hurting anyone so why should it matter what they believe is out there? 

• Like 5

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Whether its " belief " in God or big cats it always strikes me strange how the folk with the most passionate views and the most to say are the ones who DONT believe in the subjects....it makes it all rather confusing for a chap like me who sits in the middle on such subjects as you end up trying to second guess people who apparently have no interest in the subject anyway ?

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I saw an elephant one night while lamping.

We all know that bullshit but how do you prove its bullshit.you can't prove something that doesn't exist.same with cats 100%.

You start seeing things when you take too much base gb?

8 hours ago, king said:

Could there be a possibility that I have the same thoughts on certain topics as other members on here..

This is it you are quick enough to slate GM over a subject that he has a keen interest.but all of us mere mortals can't 100% rule out big cats living in the uk.there is a possibility that a few are.considering there are over 2 million deer living in the uk.the food source is definitely there..

Like I've said I find the whole thing quite intriguing it's the mystery of it all that captures the imagination..

I'm not really into the subject myself but others are.so calling people loonys or what ever because they have a passion about a certain subjects ain't good.

And don't get me wrong you being a brickie is a good thing anyone having a trade is a good thing.

But you being a brickie doesn't make you an expert on the media or psychology or the inner workings of the human mind.

Being a brickie don’t help at all mate but being an agony aunt for the work force  etc definitely gives me an insight into human behaviour .The good ,the bad and the damn right disturbing all occurs within 9 households .

Im a good listener but they’ll get told my feelings on any subject as well .

Im very much a yes or no man and no amount of hype will sway something until I see it for myself .Others  are the other way about which is always a source for amusement for me .

Cant get my head round those who are so easily lead by those I perceive to be con men .

Life has shown me bullshitters  on a large scale being in the terrier game and taught me to listen more than speak whereby shit always has a habit of surfacing in time from those who like to shout loudest .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually Rusty your far from the truth there me old Sporan .I Read the thread the whole way through before deciding it was shite .Read back and you’ll see I was tentatively interested early on but the longer it goes on without the merest hint has me convinced we are being hoodwinked .Opinions are one thing but soon fall into bollocks when not backed up by evidence we are told is immanent  .
You make your make your own mind up fella ,not trying to sway anyone’s opinion just my forthright way of saying put up or shut up .

You actually seem to have a brain mate but you’d rather join in a good pisstake than use the f****r to think it through .

21 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You talking nothing but absolute shite on here and listen to nobody else opinion 

There are many ,many lads in the hunting game who talk very good games and are so convincing in company and lead others to be taken in mate .I just take a while to suss out such claims until I’m good with it .

Ive seen loads of weird goings on but I don’t bang on about it ,preferring to keep that to myself whereas others seem to be compelled to shout to anyone listening .

Liars don’t  usually have good memories and are caught  out fairly easy by just listening .

Ive said it before but very much a yes or no man ,no grey areas .Either something is or it isn’t ,just the way my brain works mate and I’m happy with it .

Ive never been shy about speaking out about untruths a fact some seem unable to do .

If I’m wrong I’ll say so but .......

If you can copy paste any absolute shite Ive written I will gladly apologies mate .

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Being a brickie don’t help at all mate but being an agony aunt for the work force  etc definitely gives me an insight into human behaviour .The good ,the bad and the damn right disturbing all occurs within 9 households .

Im a good listener but they’ll get told my feelings on any subject as well .

Im very much a yes or no man and no amount of hype will sway something until I see it for myself .Others  are the other way about which is always a source for amusement for me .

Cant get my head round those who are so easily lead by those I perceive to be con men .

Life has shown me bullshitters  on a large scale being in the terrier game and taught me to listen more than speak whereby shit always has a habit of surfacing in time from those who like to shout loudest .

Who are the biggest con men in religion then foxy, because NO-ONE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD has seen god, or any other make believe deity etc?, yet billions of people around the world believe in all that shite

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

250 pages -3750 posts mate 

In that case we are on the cusp of a breakthrough surely .So meaningful I had to paste it twice .?

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

250 pages -3750 posts mate 

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Who are the biggest con men in religion then foxy, because NO-ONE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD has seen god, or any other make believe deity etc?, yet billions of people around the world believe in all that shite

Agreed mate ,I’m a died in the wool atheist ,always have been .The lack of questions asked has I’m sure ,added to to the shitty society we now see as the norm or at least some do .

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic