• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Greb147 said:

No I don't think they can have fertile offspring, they also inherit dwarfism so would only be around half the size of their parents. 

A 30-50lb sterile mongrel is all they would be. ?

So were does evolution fit in if the above is true? 

You away googling dogfox ??

Edited by Francie
23 hours ago, foxdropper said:

No nastiness mate ,meant it .Your general posts revolve around asses ,cocks and lube with the odd jibe at your nemesis Donny boy .
Im in the camp that requires proof for ANYTHING iffy before I give it credence .The debate of IF dosnt Come into an educated mind .

I suppose your one of these that would believe there are  UFO’s ,Ghosts ,God and Fairy’s if someone said they’d seen it .Myself I’m a man that needs proof not myths and legends .

I guess evolution has left a few behind though , Donny being a prime example .

He loves to champion losers ,thrives on it ,made a lifetime commitment to it but hates it when he’s the brunt of a piss take .Me couldn’t care less .

Evolution isn't proven 100% mate, it's a theory, some believe it some don't, an UFOs are unidentified fly object nothing more nothing less. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Careful mate ,you’ll be on the naughty  list .

If you knew every land owner,game keeper,and farmer in the uk and spend a lot of time on all that land which is impossible.then yes shout from the roof tops that big cats in the uk is a myth.

You are a middle aged brick layer nothing more nothing less.and a self confessed grass by ringing the police.

So In the big scheme of things you are feck all a nobody..excately the same as me..we are both feck all.

Gm is enjoying his time looking researching etc.he is actually doing it in the field..

But you are on here trying to get lads to speak a certain way about this and that concerning other races.

You have called us all cowards and every man in the uk cowards for not standing up and doing something.

And yet you won't do anything because you could lose your FAC ticket..

Like I said you are feck all really.you are just a grass living in wiltshire..

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Francie said:

So were does evolution fit in if the above is true? 

You away googling dogfox ??

What are you rattling on about Big Frankie? ?

What are you getting at charver? 

Edited by Greb147
1 hour ago, king said:

If you knew every land owner,game keeper,and farmer in the uk and spend a lot of time on all that land which is impossible.then yes shout from the roof tops that big cats in the uk is a myth.

You are a middle aged brick layer nothing more nothing less.and a self confessed grass by ringing the police.

So In the big scheme of things you are feck all a nobody..excately the same as me..we are both feck all.

Gm is enjoying his time looking researching etc.he is actually doing it in the field..

But you are on here trying to get lads to speak a certain way about this and that concerning other races.

You have called us all cowards and every man in the uk cowards for not standing up and doing something.

And yet you won't do anything because you could lose your FAC ticket..

Like I said you are feck all really.you are just a grass living in wiltshire..

Ffs do I have to spell it out every time just for you butty .All the above is true except I’m not afraid to say it as it is .Im not starting anything but I’ll say what I’m thinking .

We are not the same by a long chalk butty ,I actually hunt rather talk about it .You are a clone of the times .A yes man to the media afraid to use what little grey matter you have and speak out exactly as you see it .You are unable to use your own mind to produce anything worthwhile reading ,preferring to dig up material I’ve written on here and use it against me .Any fecking idiot can do the same .Why not do a bit research and find out the real me .

You and others think I try to stir up racial hate ,lol.

I write my opinion ,what others want to read  into it is their problem ,yours included .
Unfortunately you and others are part of the culture that has been brainwashed to accept ,never question which I find sad in way .Anyway off  out foxing again in a mo so laters butty .

38 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What are you rattling on about Big Frankie? ?

What are you getting at charver? 

Just wondering we're does the infertile offspring an sexual reproduction fit into evolution, but nah that's for another day ??

28 minutes ago, Francie said:

Just wondering we're does the infertile offspring an sexual reproduction fit into evolution, but nah that's for another day ??

They are not the same species shaggy and quite a bit apart of the breeding line. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They are not the same species shaggy and quite a bit apart of the breeding line. 

I didn't particularly mean the big cats infertility, I meant the first asexual or sexually produced animal, where does it fit in? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Ffs do I have to spell it out every time just for you butty .All the above is true except I’m not afraid to say it as it is .Im not starting anything but I’ll say what I’m thinking .

We are not the same by a long chalk butty ,I actually hunt rather talk about it .You are a clone of the times .A yes man to the media afraid to use what little grey matter you have and speak out exactly as you see it .You are unable to use your own mind to produce anything worthwhile reading ,preferring to dig up material I’ve written on here and use it against me .Any fecking idiot can do the same .Why not do a bit research and find out the real me .

You and others think I try to stir up racial hate ,lol.

I write my opinion ,what others want to read  into it is their problem ,yours included .
Unfortunately you and others are part of the culture that has been brainwashed to accept ,never question which I find sad in way .Anyway off  out foxing again in a mo so laters butty .

What a load of total shit..

I don't watch the news and I don't buy newspapers.what the feck are you on about..

" Why not do a bit of research and find out the real me" 

I will pass on that to be honest...you ain't my cup of tea FD.

33 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm still not sure what you're getting at? 

OK so fd mentioned evolution an you mentioned about two species offspring will be infertile, so I'm putting the two together an asking, what was the first sexually fertile offspring?that evolved???

3 hours ago, king said:

What a load of total shit..

I don't watch the news and I don't buy newspapers.what the feck are you on about..

" Why not do a bit of research and find out the real me" 

I will pass on that to be honest...you ain't my cup of tea FD.

You read nowt mate cos your on here 24/7 Bet your on faceache though and spend more time there than I hunt .Its only a load of crap because you don’t really understand what I’m saying .

No bother mate ,quite glad I ain’t your cup of tea tbh .You and your posse fit just right .

Just now, foxdropper said:

You read nowt mate cos your on here 24/7 .Its only a load of crap because you don’t really understand what I’m saying .

No bother mate ,quite glad I ain’t your cup of tea tbh .You and your posse fit just right .

I don't understand what you are saying.

Are you an english teacher now ? you play with bricks all day ffs.it ain't rocket science is it lol

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic