No nastiness mate ,meant it .Your general posts revolve around asses ,cocks and lube with the odd jibe at your nemesis Donny boy .
Im in the camp that requires proof for ANYTHING iffy before I give it credence .The debate of IF dosnt Come into an educated mind .

I suppose your one of these that would believe there are  UFO’s ,Ghosts ,God and Fairy’s if someone said they’d seen it .Myself I’m a man that needs proof not myths and legends .

I guess evolution has left a few behind though , Donny being a prime example .

He loves to champion losers ,thrives on it ,made a lifetime commitment to it but hates it when he’s the brunt of a piss take .Me couldn’t care less .

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Cnut can’t even back up his own words, how would he know owt about anything, he a liar an believes his own bullshite, a pure fantasist ?

That's it katchum.

Im no big cat fanatic etc.but if they are living wild in the uk feeding on the 2 million + deer and keeping out of sight then I think that's great.

And if GM never finds the the holy grail to prove his theory.so what he's out there racking up the miles.

And not sat on a bar stool wasting his life like so many men I've seen doing..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

No nastiness mate ,meant it .Your general posts revolve around asses ,cocks and lube with the odd jibe at your nemesis Donny boy .
Im in the camp that requires proof for ANYTHING iffy before I give it credence .The debate of IF dosnt Come into an educated mind .

I suppose your one of these that would believe there are  UFO’s ,Ghosts ,God and Fairy’s if someone said they’d seen it .Myself I’m a man that needs proof not myths and legends .

I will answer you after I've got to call down a farm.leaving now..

17 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Until we see any shred  of evidence mate ,I’m going to rip the piss and only then will I concede I’m wrong .

Surely with all the tech we have at our disposal ,someone should get a decent pic of a large cat in the British countryside .

You believers are worse than the spotters .At least it’s clear they are on the windup but to believe someone on hearsay is the mark of a un evoluted mind .

Are you the same with ufo’s  and Elvis 

14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Your definitely in the low IQ class ring sting without even getting tested .How long has this shit been doing the rounds without proof .Get a f****n life mate and get out a bit .

You bringing people's intelligence into question. You do realise evoluted and evolution are two entirely different things?

It's ok, I'll answer for you. Of course you didn't know, given the context you used it in ?

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Swap that with evolutionary then butty .Lol if that’s all you got to pick up on ,plain sailing from here .

Don't need to swap anything. Evoluting and evolution are totally different things.

Plain sailing eh? Walloper lol ??

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

There was a breeding program in the uk were 20 lynx were released by animal rights idiots recently, I think they accounted for 5 of them but the rest just melted away, ?

Any links or a reason why its not been made public by the animal rights or the zoo or authorises.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Look at all you hero’s standing up for something none of your have seen lol.Is championing losers the new cool or what .

Get a pick up or do one ,simples .

Your just coming across as a pig ignorant man, you demand evidence yet when invited to come along and meet people that would show you scientific evidence you made an excuse and bowed out, so why carry on shouting demanding a photo when this work is as much proof as a photograph if you really needed to know 

431074A5-ACBE-42F7-A45C-BA669DD2785F.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Any links or a reason why its not been made public by the animal rights or the zoo or authorises.

It’s one of those things I was told about but have not followed it up,, I,ll see what I can find ?

Sometimes folks won't believe something if they haven't seen or done it themselves..... Don't mean it can't be done or isn't true..... Learned that lesson myself over the yrs?

There's all sorts over here that there shouldn't be... Mammals, fish, birds plants and trees..... Not so long ago you could buy just about anything for the right price..... What's changed? Few grand gets someone rubbed out? .... Few grand get you an exotic pet, be it a bird, reptile, fish or cuddly mammal?

How many people have you met over the yrs who didn't know or  ever seen what's running around their ground??? I've met farmers who say they have never seen a badger in 40/50 yrs..... 

Not everyone is clued up on things, lots who have lived out in the countryside, dont know shit from toothpaste.... No matter what they try and tell you ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Your just coming across as a pig ignorant man, you demand evidence yet when invited to come along and meet people that would show you scientific evidence you made an excuse and bowed out, so why carry on shouting demanding a photo when this work is as much proof as a photograph if you really needed to know 

431074A5-ACBE-42F7-A45C-BA669DD2785F.png

G, this fella reminds me A LOT of a certain member that WON'T see reason about a certain heavyweight boxer.

No matter what you tell him, he'll know better.

As the old saying goes, there are none as blind as those that WON'T see ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

He loves to champion losers ,thrives on it ,made a lifetime commitment to it but hates it when he’s the brunt of a piss take .Me couldn’t care less .

So you suppose I believe in ufos.ghosts.god.or fairy's.

I can't even have a conversation with you.

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Sometimes folks won't believe something if they haven't seen or done it themselves..... Don't mean it can't be done or isn't true..... Learned that lesson myself over the yrs?

There's all sorts over here that there shouldn't be... Mammals, fish, birds plants and trees..... Not so long ago you could buy just about anything for the right price..... What's changed? Few grand gets someone rubbed out? .... Few grand get you an exotic pet, be it a bird, reptile, fish or cuddly mammal?

How many people have you met over the yrs who didn't know or  ever seen what's running around their ground??? I've met farmers who say they have never seen a badger in 40/50 yrs..... 

Not everyone is clued up on things, lots who have lived out in the countryside, dont know shit from toothpaste.... No matter what they try and tell you ?

I was telling the brother in law about lamping bunny's.

You must be crazy walking around fields in the dark he said.thats when badgers come out.and they attack your legs and they have rabies.and he was serious. the lad is nearly 40yr old.

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic