25 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Found these the other day when camping in the mountains. No more than 50yards from our hammock set up.

Correct me if I'm wrong but they look very feline to me due to lack of claw marks. You can also see it seems to be following a deer (you can see the slot ahead of the tracks)

20200506_151646.jpg

20200506_152146.jpg

20200506_152221.jpg

You get lynx in spain? 

You'll have to watch the dog it might get carried off next time

• Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

You get lynx in spain? 

We do, big old Iberian Lynxs. Tbf when I go to this spot, the wildlife usually stays well away and Nobhead isn't shy about making his presence known. 

3 hours ago, CHEVINFOX said:

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

BPW_1277.JPG.5c328a195fa1f3414d060a9e76a4ac80.JPG

Mate sorry for not replying sooner have just walked through the door and checked in, I,m actually a bit lost for words at your kind gesture, I,m quite a stand alone type of person and find your offer quite touching thank you so very much,, if you are sure about this I would be over the moon with it and even if I don’t get a cat on it I see loads of nice stuff out that would be good to record thank you again 

• Like 10
48 minutes ago, mushroom said:

We do, big old Iberian Lynxs. Tbf when I go to this spot, the wildlife usually stays well away and Nobhead isn't shy about making his presence known. 

I know of at least one black leopard roaming about over there as a guy on the podcast had one dumped near him a few years back and it hangs around his property ??

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

You get lynx in spain? 

Few signs of direct registry there mate were the back foot comes down on the hole left by the front foot, as you have a few lynx still over there it won’t be questioned, but obviously as they are not meant to be here no one looks or knows what to look for I found these in a gateway after a guy going to feed his horses saw a large sandy brown cat like animal  come out the gateway and disappear opposite in an instant, he thought he saw a puma and the tracks add weight to his claim ?

0B6D77F0-F3C2-452F-8C1A-E18E8AD4209F.jpeg

C91A8829-A525-472B-AB5A-679B89AF6AC3.jpeg

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I know of at least one black leopard roaming about over there as a guy on the podcast had one dumped near him a few years back and it hangs around his property ??

Da fook, I spend many nights out wild camping, in some very remote places :shok: Whereabouts in Spain?

15 hours ago, mushroom said:

Da fook, I spend many nights out wild camping, in some very remote places :shok: Whereabouts in Spain?

Southern Spain mate, have a listen to episode 12 on the podcast, it’s been on the roof of his house in the bins and still no photo ??

17 hours ago, Greyman said:

Mate sorry for not replying sooner have just walked through the door and checked in, I,m actually a bit lost for words at your kind gesture, I,m quite a stand alone type of person and find your offer quite touching thank you so very much,, if you are sure about this I would be over the moon with it and even if I don’t get a cat on it I see loads of nice stuff out that would be good to record thank you again 

you're welcome .pm me your details i will see if I can find a box and post it asap.

• Like 13
On 05/05/2020 at 20:29, Greb147 said:

Good point, the thing is quite close and a fair bit away from cover. You would expect several pictures given that opportunity. Going by that image it looks way too bulky to be a real Leopard, males can have some size on them but that thing is built like a buffalo. 

Im not sure how much you can take from a photo like that ive seen clear crisp pictures of dogs where seeing the same dog in a different stance or different angle you would never believe it was the same dog like the picture above another split second and its gait could have you thinking something completely different.....clear evidence to me would be video footage or a selection of pictures of the same animal at least.

• Like 1
Just now, gnasher16 said:

Im not sure how much you can take from a photo like that ive seen clear crisp pictures of dogs where seeing the same dog in a different stance or different angle you would never believe it was the same dog like the picture above another split second and its gait could have you thinking something completely different.....clear evidence to me would be video footage or a selection of pictures of the same animal at least.

If I had my phone on me and spotted something I would video it every time rather than take pics. Given where it was located and seeing there is only the one pic, makes me assume it is fake. 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If I had my phone on me and spotted something I would video it every time rather than take pics. Given where it was located and seeing there is only the one pic, makes me assume it is fake. 

I dont know if its just my phone or all phones but i cant zoom in as far on video as on photo maybe thats why ?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic