• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I have a feeling that's an enclosure of some type anymore info?

Not a lot yet mate, he’s given the name of the village it was taken near and that he’s seen it a few times which would suggest it resides in that area. also that he’s a few more photos he’ll upload when he’s home 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, deerdogs said:

Just seen this on a Facebook group. apparently captured on a trail cam near Bedford 

“Big cat spotted! Finally got the evidence haven’t been this happy in years! I’ve been seeing this in my local area for a long time now and people have been calling me a kook; even made me join this group! Now I’ve got the f***** evidence!!!! Any ID?!”

571A9F51-99A7-45D2-AD68-904C261FC453.jpeg

Deffo a link but very much doubt it’s in Bedfordshire or even uk unless it’s in an enclosure...

hope to be proved wrong but I’m not holding my breath 

For folk genuinely trying to seek the truth of all this fake pictures must be the biggest ball ache going...what does a person get out of faking a picture,as in whats in it for them ?....does money change hands or what i just dont get the hustle ?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

For folk genuinely trying to seek the truth of all this fake pictures must be the biggest ball ache going...what does a person get out of faking a picture,as in whats in it for them ?....does money change hands or what i just dont get the hustle ?

Suppose if it makes the paper they get some coin. This guy on Facebook might just be a wind up guy giggling with his mates 

I think it’s just the modern five minutes of instant fame people are after, if and when you do genuinely see one it changes everything, how you view the countryside and certain things fall into place and the more you look the more you need answers, if you listen to the podcast it becomes a bit of an obsession for the people that have seen one, we have people that drive from Scotland or Cornwall to come to the RAU in Cirencester for our meetings because they need to no more and need to talk with people who won’t laugh at them and believe what they have seen and understand how it’s affected them, boredom may be playing a part in this as well as thats the forth one since lockdown?

• Like 1
On 30/04/2020 at 17:17, Greyman said:

I think it’s just the modern five minutes of instant fame people are after, if and when you do genuinely see one it changes everything, how you view the countryside and certain things fall into place and the more you look the more you need answers, if you listen to the podcast it becomes a bit of an obsession for the people that have seen one, we have people that drive from Scotland or Cornwall to come to the RAU in Cirencester for our meetings because they need to no more and need to talk with people who won’t laugh at them and believe what they have seen and understand how it’s affected them, boredom may be playing a part in this as well as thats the forth one since lockdown?

What is that podcast called mate ?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic