28 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Can't really blame him, could he not scale it himself? 

Of course if he was telling the truth you can get a photo sent to you from anyone anywhere in the world so the geographical location is as important as the scaling,

• Like 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

G man,

You know I have my opinion, but pictures like that in an area declaring them as extinct just damages the argument that they are breeding in UK. There is a pic of 3 in one shot of a family of em keeping together in an area of low density/numbers. If that was how they lived then they would stick together in UK rather than being a random shit pic every now and then. Getting harder to prove. 

Hope you find it mate but more and more like the loch Ness.

We have these conversations amongst our selves regarding, growing numbers, diminishing numbers, breeding populations, inbreeding and cross breeding and there are many differences of opinions even within the same group, but it’s good to have different views and opinions, ?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Of course if he was telling the truth you can get a photo sent to you from anyone anywhere in the world so the geographical location is as important as the scaling,

But there's not an actual authority on them so who would he be required to tell where the photo was taken? 

Just now, South hams hunter said:

But there's not an actual authority on them so who would he be required to tell where the photo was taken? 

You no more than anyone that most devices will put a geographic location on a photo, so a scale model and a photo with the location on is what anyone would require as proof, it’s not about any authority it’s about having a 100% 3ft long cat on uk soil , 98% is not enough, ?

Just seen this on a Facebook group. apparently captured on a trail cam near Bedford 

“Big cat spotted! Finally got the evidence haven’t been this happy in years! I’ve been seeing this in my local area for a long time now and people have been calling me a kook; even made me join this group! Now I’ve got the f***** evidence!!!! Any ID?!”

571A9F51-99A7-45D2-AD68-904C261FC453.jpeg

• Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic