• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

What did you make of the bobcat found on the farm the other week

Heard two different story’s,  one it had no owner and has been sent to a park the other said an owner came forward and has claimed it, but I do think it’s a pet legally kept or not ?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Heard two different story’s,  one it had no owner and has been sent to a park the other said an owner came forward and has claimed it, but I do think it’s a pet legally kept or not ?

Surprised nobody bumped in to it lamping

• 2 weeks later...

Fear not we’re on the case, there is an element of it that does look domestic but in other shots more puma, trying to arrange with the woman to go to the spot and do some scaling as the photo means nothing unless you can say how big it is ?

F5340620-5ABD-4797-AA09-0A4079696E43.jpeg

• Like 7

Well if she agrees to go back and do the scaling, we can have a better ideal as I say without that it means nothing, there’s a reasonable video kicking around of one on a trail cam but the bloke won’t reveal the location to have it scaled so it’s a bit meaningless 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The age and sex of the animal will also have a bearing on both colour and size as well like this family group, I  would guess that’s a mother with a male and female cub ??

5CC35270-10F4-4D2D-AC39-720B9C04D710.png

Sure ive seen that before somewhere

8 hours ago, Greyman said:

I’ve stuck it up in the past, it’s in an area of the states the puma has been declared extinct ?

G man,

You know I have my opinion, but pictures like that in an area declaring them as extinct just damages the argument that they are breeding in UK. There is a pic of 3 in one shot of a family of em keeping together in an area of low density/numbers. If that was how they lived then they would stick together in UK rather than being a random shit pic every now and then. Getting harder to prove. 

Hope you find it mate but more and more like the loch Ness.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Greyman said:

Well if she agrees to go back and do the scaling, we can have a better ideal as I say without that it means nothing, there’s a reasonable video kicking around of one on a trail cam but the bloke won’t reveal the location to have it scaled so it’s a bit meaningless 

Can't really blame him, could he not scale it himself? 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic