14 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

You up north pal, I've heard there's supposed to be a few loose up that way

Tyrone Peter, sightings used to be pretty regular 15 or 20 years ago.

For a small place like NI there was supposed to have been a fair few private collections of big cats. 

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

She'd come unstuck alright but it wouldn't stop her from trying, she's the heart of a lion

And that's all that counts. Without heart, you have nothing.

Atb j 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

For a small place like NI there was supposed to have been a fair few private collections of big cats. 

It would of been about that many years ago when I heard about there been plenty of sightings of escapees an people buying them and releasing them when they realised how hard they were to keep

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

wonder how many would slip on a leopard if they come across one

Sure I read in this thread or another one that someone knew someone who did and the dogs didn't want to know lol

Bit of digging...from the big cat podcast thread

20200130_221247.jpg

Edited by MH1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

In your own opinion dogmandont, do you think their up there.  Ireland's a small island, they could and should have moved more across the island by now. 

Atb j 

5 minutes ago, jetro said:

In your own opinion dogmandont, do you think their up there.  Ireland's a small island, they could and should have moved more across the island by now. 

Atb j 

I think in the 80s and 90s there could well of been but nowadays I’m not so sure. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Sure I read in this thread or another one that someone knew someone who did and the dogs didn't want to know lol

Fossits circus had a yard up the back roads near me, we're they used to spend the winter, an I remember as a kid a fella that was a pure spoofer saying they used to sell them dogs to feed to the big cats, so I didn't believe a word of it, he said they would kill a dog in seconds but he said they put in a big doberman that was supposed to have put up a good scrap, I was in my mates house over the Christmas an his uncle was there and he's related to the Fossits, an he told the same story about the doberman 

18 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Fossits circus had a yard up the back roads near me, we're they used to spend the winter, an I remember as a kid a fella that was a pure spoofer saying they used to sell them dogs to feed to the big cats, so I didn't believe a word of it, he said they would kill a dog in seconds but he said they put in a big doberman that was supposed to have put up a good scrap, I was in my mates house over the Christmas an his uncle was there and he's related to the Fossits, an he told the same story about the doberman 

Haha must've thought it had nothing to lose if it wasn't getting out the cage

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Didnt some fella stick his arm into one for the cages, and they got ripped off. 

Or I am thinking of some where else 

Atb j 

Just now, jetro said:

Didnt some fella stick his arm into one for the cages, and they got ripped off. 

Or I am thinking of some where else 

Atb j 

I think that happened with the monkeys pal, an if that wasn't bad enough poor cnut got charged with supplying arms to the gorilla's 

• Haha 5
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic