• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

my grandads mate had a scrap yard in barnsley and he kept a lion on a chain as a guard dog

I heard about that, he could even make it bark so I'm told, he'd pour some petrol over it an light a match then woof

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Haha 3
On 04/01/2020 at 15:53, Greyman said:

Couple from just before Christmas from were it all began on Bodmin moor,  so either the beast of Bodmin is now getting to around 50 years old or we have to accept it has bred successfully and the offspring are doing ok and naturalising,  both these would probably just be accepted as cat kills if they were found in India or the USA just from the one bite strangle marks on the first victim and the fact the stomach content of the second one has been moved to one side to allow the other organs that are rich in what a cat needs to be consumed, the first sheep was not consumed as I believe the animal was probably disturbed by the farmer as he came to check his sheep, ???

8521D7C5-1F69-4BD7-A384-F6F7A42CA7B9.jpeg

1BC2DD43-3459-4BB7-A9FE-94BE79269573.jpeg

C3B32104-B2A6-4C2E-AE1E-B4E9629A5796.jpeg

EF3D0FD5-5005-4ED6-8A06-4CB11D9698B9.jpeg

In other parts of the world they would put a camera trap on them, and get pics of the culprit coming for another feed ??‍♂️

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic