• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

On 02/10/2019 at 22:45, Chaseorbechased said:

Greyman have you seen video off the black panther in an old couple's caravan on YouTube . Am sure the phone the police and some type off contractors turn up out of all the evidence a have seen that look the bollocks . Just after your opinion  .

Yes have seen it mate and have no reason to believe it’s not real, I have met several people that have had them in old barns and things, even met someone last year that told me her neighbour had been putting a bowl of food and a dogs bed in an old garage for one during the winter over a couple of years, she said they reckoned it was an elderly animal and after a couple of winters it never returned assumed to have died?? I met her at a country show  in an area that has loads of sightings and though she was not willing to give more detail, I think she was telling the truth to me, I,ll pop the podcast up and you can have a listen, the lad who made the documentary, explains how everything disappeared when he tried to go through the correct channels??

15 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I remember a pic of a old caravan in a garden and I’m sure the animal silohette had ear tufts ?? 

There was a sighting of something lean black n fast by Monmouth dual  carriageway in week ?

The caravan cat being referred to was a black one if memory serves me well and is sat looking out the window that was around 18/24” tall , is there any links or names of local papers that reported the animal near the bypass, ? 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The caravan cat being referred to was a black one if memory serves me well and is sat looking out the window that was around 18/24” tall , is there any links or names of local papers that reported the animal near the bypass, ? 

No seen it on Facebook ?

• Like 1
On 04/10/2019 at 17:07, Greyman said:

Yes have seen it mate and have no reason to believe it’s not real, I have met several people that have had them in old barns and things, even met someone last year that told me her neighbour had been putting a bowl of food and a dogs bed in an old garage for one during the winter over a couple of years, she said they reckoned it was an elderly animal and after a couple of winters it never returned assumed to have died?? I met her at a country show  in an area that has loads of sightings and though she was not willing to give more detail, I think she was telling the truth to me, I,ll pop the podcast up and you can have a listen, the lad who made the documentary, explains how everything disappeared when he tried to go through the correct channels??

Big cat Britain part 2 towards the end you dont turn up like that for a stay moggy best prove I have seen 

On 02/10/2019 at 22:45, Chaseorbechased said:

Greyman have you seen video off the black panther in an old couple's caravan on YouTube . Am sure the phone the police and some type off contractors turn up out of all the evidence a have seen that look the bollocks . Just after your opinion  .

If it's the one in Lincolnshire, it didn't look anything like a panther just a feral. Sure folk from these big cat groups said it was just a feral at the time..

Edited by Gilbey

If you have a cat at home it leaves a lot of hair in it’s bed think the hair from the caravan was dna,d and confirmed, leopards come in a variety of shapes and sizes as there are 16 sub species from the tiny clouded leopards upto the normal sizes, they have developed and evolved to live in almost every environment on earth, but are not anything like a lion or jaguar in size, ? 

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

If you have a cat at home it leaves a lot of hair in it’s bed think the hair from the caravan was dna,d and confirmed, leopards come in a variety of shapes and sizes as there are 16 sub species from the tiny clouded leopards upto the normal sizes, they have developed and evolved to live in almost every environment on earth, but are not anything like a lion or jaguar in size, ? 

Greyman, would a cross between let's say, one of those clouded leopards and a domestic cat, show up positive for leopard DNA?

1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

Greyman, would a cross between let's say, one of those clouded leopards and a domestic cat, show up positive for leopard DNA?

I would think so, but would also show up the domestic cats dna as well, so you would no it was a hybrid, I think that’s how it works ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

I think there would be more chance of the domestic cat showing up in the leopard's scat   ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Anyone got a picture / video of the jaguar in the caravan?

Just had a look it's worse than I remember ? search "big cat caravan" on YouTube it's the first one. As size has been mentioned, the nettles cover what it's sitting on so folk can't go off the window size and it a fecking moggie ?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic