• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

That is awefull

That is a growing problem with the new wave of designer cats, it’s either a Bengal or a savannah cat, most of these sightings are quite easily explained ??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jetro said:

This Is The Chilling Moment A Family Spotted A “Big Cat” Prowling Around The Gravestones In A Village Churchyard

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/HoKir

Sent via @updayIE

Done that one mate believed to be a large domestic breed like a Bengal or savannah cat and looks suspiciously like it’s wearing a collar,, the truth is stranger than fiction ✌️✌️

• Like 1

To be fair I've seen something just passed wawne and something near brandesburton. Wouldn't say 100% big cats as was dusk for 1 and it ran into darkness about 100m away and was driving for the other only a glimpse but I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of them being out there.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, tandors said:

To be fair I've seen something just passed wawne and something near brandesburton. Wouldn't say 100% big cats as was dusk for 1 and it ran into darkness about 100m away and was driving for the other only a glimpse but I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of them being out there.

Have a little listen to the podcast I,ve put up mate your sighting is pretty much normal, your eyes no what you saw but your brain won’t allow it to register ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, longers01 said:

A couple of my good pals swear they seen a big cat up back of skirlaugh about 15 years ago but i do a lot of lamping around that area and haven’t seen out

I was out lamping a lot during the 80s and almost everyone I knew had seen one including one of my best mates who was waiting for me on the edge of a quarry and he watched a lynx make its way down the rock face it could,not run away and took about 15 mins to get down there was a line of paw prints across the floor of the quarry but never saw it myself another two lads I no slipped dogs on one but they did not want to no once they made up some ground and got a sniff  of it, funnily they wouldn’t run again that night and just refused to leave there side, I never actually saw my first one until 2015 ??

Ive seen one out lamping in a wee village in northern Ireland called claudy... it was a black panther... I was lamping on my own when I lived in a farmhouse out that way was about 1 in the morning it was walking a field quite close to a farmhouse...I flicked it first with the lamp.. thought wtf is that... cant be?? Had my choco dog with me and first glance I thought it was a big wild feral and this cnutss going to get it... then I stopped the van and had a proper look and sure as fcuk it was exactly what I thought it was.. this was about 15 years ago and I was in my vets other day getting tablets for the terriers and we got chatting about it and there was actually a man who lived near the village of claudy who owned it and let it loose.. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Ive seen one out lamping in a wee village in northern Ireland called claudy... it was a black panther... I was lamping on my own when I lived in a farmhouse out that way was about 1 in the morning it was walking a field quite close to a farmhouse...I flicked it first with the lamp.. thought wtf is that... cant be?? Had my choco dog with me and first glance I thought it was a big wild feral and this cnutss going to get it... then I stopped the van and had a proper look and sure as fcuk it was exactly what I thought it was.. this was about 15 years ago and I was in my vets other day getting tablets for the terriers and we got chatting about it and there was actually a man who lived near the village of claudy who owned it and let it loose.. 

There are loads of cases of people who have come forward and admitted releasing them even the previous owner of Dartmoor zoo ?if it was jet black you saw a melonistic leopard, panther is a name that covers any large black cat, they are still out there just learned to avoid us better than the original pet ones that were being seen by everyone on places like Bodmin ✌️✌️

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic