18 minutes ago, Jobi said:

One for you Greyman, that's not you at the end is it? 

Don’t know if your referring to the fat boy-scout or the  primark Paul Weller but sadly I,m neither mate, most of these films offer very little really and I wouldn’t put myself forward to go on film without some solid evidence, though I did do a podcast on the subject recently, which I still haven’t heard myself yet ?

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don’t know if your referring to the fat boy-scout or the  primark Paul Weller but sadly I,m neither mate, most of these films offer very little really and I wouldn’t put myself forward to go on film without some solid evidence, though I did do a podcast on the subject recently, which I still haven’t heard myself yet ?

I don't know pal, you'd have thought now somebody somewhere would have some high quality footage filmed by now. All those walkers, farmers, gamekeepers, hunts and nothing. 

19 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I don't know pal, you'd have thought now somebody somewhere would have some high quality footage filmed by now. All those walkers, farmers, gamekeepers, hunts and nothing. 

I have seen crystal clear footage mate just no one who’s willing to share it, I also no of several hunts that do flush them one more often than others but they just want things left alone as they are,  without the nutters that come with telling people what’s on your land, but I can assure you they are here and it’s only a matter of time before the full truth comes out I hope I,m the one who gets the footage but even if I do it will probably be called an escapee or someone’s  pet or something else, not being believed is just par for the course but it don’t bother me as I just like being outdoors and it gives me a good reason to be out there, I watched a load of baby stonechats fledging a nest this morning a green woodpecker at close quarters that f****d off just as I got the camera up and shot a squirrel out a tree with my catty, I walk out 2/3 times a week between 3/10 miles and find a small clue like a footprint or kill site once or twice a year max so unless you just love nature it would be quite hard to do, look at Paul weller  in the video you put up doubt he covers much ground and if you looked him up today he’s probably moved onto stamp collecting or something, ✌️✌️

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I have seen crystal clear footage mate just no one who’s willing to share it, I also no of several hunts that do flush them one more often than others but they just want things left alone as they are,  without the nutters that come with telling people what’s on your land, but I can assure you they are here and it’s only a matter of time before the full truth comes out I hope I,m the one who gets the footage but even if I do it will probably be called an escapee or someone’s  pet or something else, not being believed is just par for the course but it don’t bother me as I just like being outdoors and it gives me a good reason to be out there, I watched a load of baby stonechats fledging a nest this morning a green woodpecker at close quarters that f****d off just as I got the camera up and shot a squirrel out a tree with my catty, I walk out 2/3 times a week between 3/10 miles and find a small clue like a footprint or kill site once or twice a year max so unless you just love nature it would be quite hard to do, look at Paul weller  in the video you put up doubt he covers much ground and if you looked him up today he’s probably moved onto stamp collecting or something, ✌️✌️

So in your opinion the people that have got footage don't want it revealing because they don't want the animals harming and want to leave them be? 

If that's the case then why are you and others out there trying to put together a case to prove their existence? You have respected their wishes by not putting up pics or video footage of these cats yet you are going against their wishes though by compiling enough evidence to reveal them. 

I'm not being an arse or anything just confused by those points. 

13 minutes ago, Jobi said:

So in your opinion the people that have got footage don't want it revealing because they don't want the animals harming and want to leave them be? 

If that's the case then why are you and others out there trying to put together a case to prove their existence? You have respected their wishes by not putting up pics or video footage of these cats yet you are going against their wishes though by compiling enough evidence to reveal them. 

I'm not being an arse or anything just confused by those points. 

The only way you can protect an animal is to have it recognised as a legitimate species,  so proving its excistance is the first step to doing that, the last clear footage I saw was shown to us by a couple of very well healed gentlemen who had a large estate in Hereford, they were invited to attend a meeting at the uni that we have, they sat through and watched asked a few questions about the risks to themselves and stock etc then just before they left pulled out a mobile phone and showed a Chrystal clear film of a puma that they and there staff had all seen on there estate saying as long as it causes no problems it’s welcome to stay there, in truth they are very very nomadic in this country and seem to move around in a huge area that seems to take about a year to complete a cycle , one area I set cameras throws up a kill or two and a few footprints for about 3/4 weeks at the end of november start December every year for the last 3years so I will set my cameras out at the end of October and if I miss it again I have another year to wait for it’s return though I do have another area that I have been walking that seems to throw up clues in spring so I will move there, it’s about getting there before them as most people set cameras out when they here of a sighting which is usually to late as they are gone by the time news comes through the areas are found and cameras set, I take note of any regular sightings and make a note of the dates then try to get there before them at the same time next year when most people have forgotten ?

• Like 3

Melonistic/ black leopards seem to be about 75 Sandy brown puma 15, 5 percent lynx and 5 miscellaneous, these figures are pretty much a constant year on year,  though would say sandy browns seem to be on the increase slightly, the areas to look at are places that were considered wilderness,s back in the 70s as this is were many animals were dumped, hence Bodmin,exmoor,Dartmoor,forest of dean, Scotland etc all have a population that have bred and naturalised from all the previous releases, I can’t say for every area as I’m in Bristol so look at my own area but from the things I find I would say they are spreading from those areas, obviously this is all assumptions and I may be madly wrong, but I,m trying to solve a mystery that throws me a handful of clues a year, so this is my take on it, also like to say sorry to anyone else who’s bored senseless by this post, but Joni has missed most of it and I,m always happy to talk about it ?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Chaseorbechased said:

Not boarding at all I  find it intresting am on fence about it all . But all a know a would be quite as keep to go lamping if a thorte we had predators in the country side as some countryside do 

Well if you see one mate don’t do a write up on it ....

• Haha 3
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic