• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

My bad thought it was introduced way back ?

Talking about way back, if you go back far enough, when britain was still connected to mainland europe, lions  hippos etc would all have been found roaming about our countryside ?

9 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

i reckon i know whos lost that,even though its been denied its theirs,i reckon i met that marsupial before lol

48 minutes ago, sandymere said:

A mate of mine sent me a video of a group of them in a field not far from here, we've hunted around that land a lot of the years....probably 12 or so in the group.

This one was quite well known for obvious reasons, you would have thought everyone would have a pic of it, have also had wallaby,s taken from an enclosure on the Cotswolds carried over a 6ft electric fence and stripped out and eaten in the woods nearby, but after a thorough investigation it was done by Fox,s ???

D2CCB143-7B73-4058-9CA4-617D3D96E9B5.jpeg

19 hours ago, shaaark said:

Talking about way back, if you go back far enough, when britain was still connected to mainland europe, lions  hippos etc would all have been found roaming about our countryside ?

No I thought it was like pre Victorian times the magpies got  introduced could sworn I read it somewhere ?

• 3 weeks later...

Watching the news a few mins ago, SEVERAL people still keeping 'exotic' pets, including a few different species of non native wild cats, up and down the country. Many of them owned 'without' relevant licences.

Can see a few more being released into our coutryside pretty soon

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Coyote but the over grown plants make it look like a big cat

It’s back end  and angle of the tale give it away, I enlarged it and thought cayote, but on first look could see cat.....maybe 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic