• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, MH1 said:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/crocodiles-puma-elephant-being-kept-14921738

Is this kind of thing regulated or for example, their "pet puma" escapes one day and they say it's died to avoid any trouble?

Is that the end of it or is there some sort of follow up?

They would have to get a vet to check the carcass so cannot just say it died instead of escaped

• Like 1
5 hours ago, MH1 said:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/crocodiles-puma-elephant-being-kept-14921738

Is this kind of thing regulated or for example, their "pet puma" escapes one day and they say it's died to avoid any trouble?

Is that the end of it or is there some sort of follow up?

It’s very regulated, re the dangerous wild animals act that came in during the 70s, big flaw it only became illegal to release them around 83 so any one that owned one and did not want to comply with the act were perfectly within there rights to take them off to Bodmin,Dartmoor and various other remote locations and simply let them go ?

• Like 2

Couple of days ago cops in London were called to a house in Roehampton after the RSPCA  asked for their assistance,a passerby  had spotted an unusual muggy on a windowsill,turns out to be a full grown serval which it’s suspected was smuggled into the country.

I was told some years back that around a dozen cats a year still get seized being smuggled in( have never looked into it) makes you wonder how many don’t get caught, the serval is what a lot of the savanna/Bengal cat type things are bred from so would imaging it’s someone planning a get rich quick breeding project, all helps to top up the gene pool ???

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Magine some nosy cnut phoning the coppers Cos they saw an ususual cat in the window ? what a world we Fcuking live in ☹️

Wouldn't even phone the cops if I saw a tiger sat in the window....I'd be straight on the blower to Greyman though lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Funny none of the big cat enthusiasts haven't tried to smuggle in some and release them, to try prove their not mad. Maybe they aint rich enough, but certainly mad enough. 

Not at cheap dig at you Greyman.? But you know there is a few out there.

10 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Funny none of the big cat enthusiasts haven't tried to smuggle in some and release them, to try prove their not mad. Maybe they aint rich enough, but certainly mad enough. 

Not at cheap dig at you Greyman.? But you know there is a few out there.

Rumour has it that’s why some of the exotics that are seen in the uk countryside , beavers , skunks,  raccoons etc 

no different than the parakeets in London ,magpies , grey squirrels etc all releases .

2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Rumour has it that’s why some of the exotics that are seen in the uk countryside , beavers , skunks,  raccoons etc 

no different than the parakeets in London ,magpies , grey squirrels etc all releases .

And the cat fish doing rather well in our rivers and lakes, mostly due to smuggled and dumped specimens ✌️

• Like 2
8 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

What you mean fdr? Magpies are native to uk

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic