1 minute ago, mackem said:

No,the one we are talking about didn't have danny nineham in,might have had kwis Packham in but there was definitely a real big cat trapper in it from the other side of the pond whose living was trapping/catching predatory felids.

Can you track it down ? 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

On 16/05/2019 at 12:28, Greyman said:

Your Fox has not been hollowed out at all there are still clearly internal organs left inside the chest cavity, there is also no sign of a rumin bag the bit that fox and badger love but is actually toxic to a carnivore, so maybe it’s not myself that should learn to read but you,  i can’t really be arsed to carry on so I will start to add some links that I receive every week and you can make up your own minds hope that helps ✌️

Have to pick you up here mate .Im watching a recorded programme on Nat geo right now and there’s a leopard up a tree eating a young impala .Its eaten the guts first .There was also another film of lions where the rumen was spread all over the meat and they still ate it with relish .Most carnivores in fact will eat grass when they are feeling a bit out of sorts ,yes they are sick after but I wouldn’t say it’s poisonous to them .

Yes this is a debating forum but we can’t debate what is not there mate and it’s wearing very thin tbh .

• Like 1
8 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Have to pick you up here mate .Im watching a recorded programme on Nat geo right now and there’s a leopard up a tree eating a young impala .Its eaten the guts first .There was also another film of lions where the rumen was spread all over the meat and they still ate it with relish .Most carnivores in fact will eat grass when they are feeling a bit out of sorts ,yes they are sick after but I wouldn’t say it’s poisonous to them .

Yes this is a debating forum but we can’t debate what is not there mate and it’s wearing very thin tbh .

It may be wearing very thin FD, but he's keeping you on the thread lol

• Haha 3
On 16/05/2019 at 12:28, Greyman said:

Your Fox has not been hollowed out at all there are still clearly internal organs left inside the chest cavity, there is also no sign of a rumin bag the bit that fox and badger love but is actually toxic to a carnivore, so maybe it’s not myself that should learn to read but you,  i can’t really be arsed to carry on so I will start to add some links that I receive every week and you can make up your own minds hope that helps ✌️

Agreed, those pics had the organs in, but most if not all the carcasses ended up with no organs, and usually the rumen not too far away from the body intact.

i never got a picture of the rumen as until we had a chat about it I never realised it was of any importance, but as per the conversation at the time, it was nearly always there near the body. So again, I don’t need to read the post, everything has been covered in the recent posts, or the posts/messages with you from the time it happened.

Unfortunatly I’ve not had any shot foxes to leave there for some time, but next time I get one, be assured I shall post the relevant pics.

I don’t need to make my mind up, I believe they can exist, (again I posted about it a while ago) what I don’t agree with is the irrefutable evidence of how big cats eat out the carcass knowing full well from first hand experience foxes do the same thing.

Also, for the record, I’ve never had a pop at you, and I am still not, your doing what you believe and want, fair play, but don’t go around alienating everyone with attitude and calling them liars without been able to post a single shred of evidence yourself.

ps, I really do hope you or someone finds the holy grail and will be happy to put it mainstream.

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 19:45, Greyman said:

Well this bloke seems to have the credentials, ✌️

45FF2FE6-C53B-4778-86B3-568411E1DBC8.png

ERRRRRR, has he found any Big Cats in the wild in the UK then?

Edited by Deker
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, jiggy said:

Always an interesting read but 2 year ago greyman you said you would have definitive proof within 2 years. Let's have a look then. 

Agreed and it is hard trying to move a load of amateurs in the same direction so must concede you are right, but the game is still on 

11 hours ago, Deker said:

ERRRRRR, has he found any Big Cats in the wild in the UK then?

Err maybe watch the video that I put up and make up your own mind he is the guy in the video, can see how one or two things might get past you ??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Agreed and it is hard trying to move a load of amateurs in the same direction so must concede you are right, but the game is still on 

Load of amateurs? I'd imagine enthusiasts fund themselves. Is there such thing as a bunch of proffesionals big cat hunting.Besides wild life rangers etc that get paid anyway regardless. I hope they are paid hourly rates and not on price work or actual footage. I do believe there is a few escaped cats knocking about but I doubt there is breeding populations established. I hope you prove me wrong sometime. Good footage of a big cat with cubs would be valuable. I'd imagine that if they do pop up then it would be some type of hybrid. What's the chances of a male and female of the exact species meeting? Another quick question for you as you obviously do your homework, can big cats cross breed across the board. I know lions can mate with tigers (ligers) but can a leopard breed with a lion or cheetah for example.

2 hours ago, jiggy said:

Load of amateurs? I'd imagine enthusiasts fund themselves. Is there such thing as a bunch of proffesionals big cat hunting.Besides wild life rangers etc that get paid anyway regardless. I hope they are paid hourly rates and not on price work or actual footage. I do believe there is a few escaped cats knocking about but I doubt there is breeding populations established. I hope you prove me wrong sometime. Good footage of a big cat with cubs would be valuable. I'd imagine that if they do pop up then it would be some type of hybrid. What's the chances of a male and female of the exact species meeting? Another quick question for you as you obviously do your homework, can big cats cross breed across the board. I know lions can mate with tigers (ligers) but can a leopard breed with a lion or cheetah for example.

One of the problems is cross breeding, Bengal cats were the last fashionable hybrid and now we have the savannah cat, to make it legal to sell they have to be a second cross otherwise they still require a dangerous animal licence but I would imaging a chance meeting in the wild could take the cross back toward a more wild version, think you have probably seen this before, it’s definitely a cat it was almost 2ft at the shoulder so not a domestic but what it is I could not say with any certainty, the one in the cage is called a pumard a hybrid between a leopard and a mountain lion very fashionable as pets in the old days because they were much smaller than the parents, the one with the tracker on is a 100percent puma in the USA and the other one is wandering around in woodland in southern England, I do also no of one pei e of film taken near were I found the last hollowed out deer that contains an adult and juvenile which is holy grail footage if the people will ever share it, p s we are self funding but a couple of grands worth of cameras tons of battery,s, and SD cards and a few dna tests per year, the big cat tent at country shows and lectures to different groups of people adds up to an expensive hobby, add into that driving around the country talking to witness and we are spending a few quid for a hobby 

826DA229-993E-4156-AC7A-B19C30255891.jpeg

CF6DFB51-60D8-4FA4-B02D-7C4C546C523B.jpeg

3A6D25E5-A441-4E6C-ACD7-909C866CDE43.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic