I

9 minutes ago, Deker said:

:yes:

Yep, that's more than obvious from the stupid articles and joke pictures posted so far!

If you don't like the thread why not just leave it to people that do. Instead of insulting a guy that has a hobby trying to prove something and actually getting out there and doing it.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

On 15/05/2019 at 14:32, Rusty_terrier said:

It's an area for discussing things. As far as I can see the fella sandymere has given his points and just because it doesn't fit the narrative of the op he's been called a prick. 

All his points are valid and imo need addressing 

He wasn't the op, he joined it a few pages in from what I remember. 

15 hours ago, Arry said:

I

If you don't like the thread why not just leave it to people that do. Instead of insulting a guy that has a hobby trying to prove something and actually getting out there and doing it.

Cheers Arry

READ MY POSTS

I'm not the one going round insulting people. I have made it very clear that I accept there may be something to this, but NO EVIDENCE has been shown, and I have asked questions and been greeted with a foul mouth tirade.  A certain person here is very happy to call people a prick and tell them to f**k off when he can't comprehend posts or answer questions.

Edited by Deker
  • Like 3

I try to answer everybody,s questions as best I can if you don’t like the answers tough shit, I,m just a bloke who saw something in the countryside and wanted to find out more which is what I,m doing I,m totally open and as honest as I can be, there are certain things I can’t say or show as I have not got the rights to, it’s just my hobby if your interested join in but if your only here asking stupid questions to look clever or try to make me out a liar then f**k clean off, it really is that simple, I have Lost count of the amount of members from this site that have sent me pictures and told me of there encounters and it’s a real shame that the handful of dicks makes them not want to come on and talk about it, and when people do come on and say I saw one no one even speaks to them or asks them about there experience, I,m not here to row but I,m not here to be insulted by some little arm chair warriors, we only live on a small island it can’t be that far to the fishing comp for anyone so just get off your arses and come along I will willingly show you every picture email and anything else I have and answer you face to face, I,ve openly invited people to come along to the university with me so you can ask the more intellectual people the questions but even that seems to much of an effort, hope that’s answered your questions if not pm me your addresses and I,ll send some tissues so you can dry your ? p,s not aimed at anyone in particular but if the hat fits stick it on ??

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I try to answer everybody,s questions as best I can if you don’t like the answers tough shit, I,m just a bloke who saw something in the countryside and wanted to find out more which is what I,m doing I,m totally open and as honest as I can be, there are certain things I can’t say or show as I have not got the rights to, it’s just my hobby if your interested join in but if your only here asking stupid questions to look clever or try to make me out a liar then f**k clean off, it really is that simple, I have Lost count of the amount of members from this site that have sent me pictures and told me of there encounters and it’s a real shame that the handful of dicks makes them not want to come on and talk about it, and when people do come on and say I saw one no one even speaks to them or asks them about there experience, I,m not here to row but I,m not here to be insulted by some little arm chair warriors, we only live on a small island it can’t be that far to the fishing comp for anyone so just get off your arses and come along I will willingly show you every picture email and anything else I have and answer you face to face, I,ve openly invited people to come along to the university with me so you can ask the more intellectual people the questions but even that seems to much of an effort, hope that’s answered your questions if not pm me your addresses and I,ll send some tissues so you can dry your ? p,s not aimed at anyone in particular but if the hat fits stick it on ??

Your attitude and language stinks, there is no need for either!

..……...and not one of them has allowed you to show the pictures or posted any themselves!!!!!???????  :hmm:

Let me tell you, if I had EVIDENCE I would broadcast it to the world, because EVIDENCE is irrefutable and unquestionable, so if anyone had EVIDENCE why wouldn't they want to talk about it?  They would be hailed a hero for proving it (not to mention make a fortune from the media etc), not ridiculed for posting jokes/hoaxes!

Is it any wonder there is more than a degree of scepticism? 

it obviously isn't of good enough quality. That's why I asked if the other fellas had anything worth seeing, RM didn't show anything in the article so the confirmed vids or whatever mustn't be available

Edited by Gilbey
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What documentary is this ?

A lad that comes to our meetings who works in tv, had a sighting a few years back (which is why he came ) and decided to look into it a bit more, he,s gone on to make a documentary about it, I have not seen him for a long time but I,ll try to find out ??

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Greyman said:

A lad that comes to our meetings who works in tv, had a sighting a few years back (which is why he came ) and decided to look into it a bit more, he,s gone on to make a documentary about it, I have not seen him for a long time but I,ll try to find out ??

Be interested to see that cheers.....or any other you know about on the subject.

there was one a few year back.....some one from the usa that tracked cugers came over....he pretty much dissmised everything....the uk guy he met showed him loads of pics of prints and kills of deer sheep ect....as he went threw the pics....he just kept saying looks like dog kills

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

there was one a few year back.....some one from the usa that tracked cugers came over....he pretty much dissmised everything....the uk guy he met showed him loads of pics of prints and kills of deer sheep ect....as he went threw the pics....he just kept saying looks like dog kills

I remember that one mate,he was a predator control trapper or something across the pond,dealt with mountain lion as part of his job,everything he was shown here he discounted and his summation was that there are no breeding population of big cats in the UK,be interesting what new evidence this new documentary throws up.

Here is the one I mentioned recently, not sure about the tracker he identify,s a Fox shit as a badgers but maybe it’s not his bag makes a few good points, I think the program you keep referring to is the one with Danny nineham who is just in it for what he can make and a bit of a fake, I paid a tenner to go to one of his talks and it was all total bullshit ✌️?

Edited by Greyman

No,the one we are talking about didn't have danny nineham in,might have had kwis Packham in but there was definitely a real big cat trapper in it from the other side of the pond whose living was trapping/catching predatory felids.

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic