33 minutes ago, mackem said:

Durham university never replied to my e-mail asking which department had authenticated leopard DNA samples for the cryptozoology society.

Conspiracy,s conspiracy’s , I,m quite close to sending a zoo sample off like they have done in aus only to be told it contains dingo, it’s around 300 a pop and a bit disheartening when you know the outcome before you bother ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Greyman said:

Conspiracy,s conspiracy’s , I,m quite close to sending a zoo sample off like they have done in aus only to be told it contains dingo, it’s around 300 a pop and a bit disheartening when you know the outcome before you bother ?

Here we go again...

I know its' for real but it will cost a lot and they will lie with the result so I'll not bother and you will all have to believe me and if you don't you're a prick.

What is the conspiracy, what is the secret, why would anyone lie about their existence IF they are out there!??

I have said several times I perfectly accept the likelihood of odd releases/escapees, but show me some current proof, not daft blurry pictures or ridiculous comments like, why would anyone show you proof with your attitude!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Deker said:

Here we go again...

I know its' for real but it will cost a lot and they will lie with the result so I'll not bother and you will all have to believe me and if you don't you're a prick.

What is the conspiracy, what is the secret, why would anyone lie about their existence IF they are out there!??

I have said several times I perfectly accept the likelihood of odd releases/escapees, but show me some current proof, not daft blurry pictures or ridiculous comments like, why would anyone show you proof with your attitude!

I dont think his attitude to people is based on them not believing . I think its born of some people (and im not pointing the finger at you) taking the piss, calling him deluded and baiting him at any opportunity. After pages and pages of that it probably wears thin

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
3 hours ago, Deker said:

Here we go again...

How much money do you put in to prove I,m wrong, how many hours a week do you spend wandering round the countryside to prove me wrong the answer to both is none so I would say that gives me the right to tell people like yourself to f**k clean off if you don’t like it I don’t really give a shit don’t read it ✌️

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Rabid said:

Yes you did say instantly it was not a cat, and that’s my point, it was done by foxes, yet it was hollowed out and the intestines pulled to one side, just like how you said “big cats” do it, my point been (back to my original post) that it’s bollox that if you see a carcass, guts pulled aside and eaten in one night it’s “big cats” and in fact foxes do exactly the same thing.

And you can assume wtf you like, I never once said it was a badger, I said I had trail cam footage showing foxes doing it.Try reading the f***ing posts properly,  I also said when I get a minute I will find some better ones instead of getting all arsey and defensive, I’ve not once called you a liar or crackpot, in fact quite the opposite, I said I believed it could be true they live here, but your arsehole attitude (considering I have or at least had trail cam footage showing foxes do it)and lack of anything from you to show otherwise................

Your Fox has not been hollowed out at all there are still clearly internal organs left inside the chest cavity, there is also no sign of a rumin bag the bit that fox and badger love but is actually toxic to a carnivore, so maybe it’s not myself that should learn to read but you,  i can’t really be arsed to carry on so I will start to add some links that I receive every week and you can make up your own minds hope that helps ✌️

31 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Link one, might even be one or two people off here local who fancy a little look themselves ✌️✌️https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burton/big-cat-puma-south-derbyshire-2779322

you put that on a few pages back mate, the hare comment just rubbishes it.

has there been some good evidence found recently, only reason I ask is I remember one of the fellas who does the talks either RM or JM said something along the lines of the evidence we've got is rubbish and blurry we are still waiting for something better and that it might never be proven

Woman spots black panther in her street.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burton/big-cat-panther-rolleston-sighting-2816512

20 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

JM

Anything McGowan says is instantly questionable,he has had alien visitations in his bedroom and all manner of weird stuff,dont forget the camper/spaceship pic.I would class him as a self promotional total loon rather than someone who should be listened to on any subject.

28 minutes ago, mackem said:

Woman spots black panther in her street.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burton/big-cat-panther-rolleston-sighting-2816512

Anything McGowan says is instantly questionable,he has had alien visitations in his bedroom and all manner of weird stuff,dont forget the camper/spaceship pic.I would class him as a self promotional total loon rather than someone who should be listened to on any subject.

ffs lol, no haven't forgotten the pic but had forgotten it was him though.

could of been the other fella not sure and not sure how long ago it was. Just the recent interview is different. Surely enough could be shown without giving landmarks etc if you were keen to prove. Would still be doubters but a few less..

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

How much money do you put in to prove I,m wrong, how many hours a week do you spend wandering round the countryside to prove me wrong the answer to both is none so I would say that gives me the right to tell people like yourself to f**k clean off if you don’t like it I don’t really give a shit don’t read it ✌️

You obviously struggle with comprehension, need an attitude adjustment, and are without doubt part of the reason many think Big Cats in the UK are a figment of deluded minds!

22 hours ago, Deker said:

FFS just what is the big secret?

"We have Evidence, we have pictures and DNA and road kill but we can't show you for obvious reasons, no labs in the UK will admit it, so you will just have to believe me, and if you don't you're a prick!" :hmm:

So, its a national conspiracy to keep the truth from the public.  WHY?

Is it any wonder there is more than a degree of scepticism? 

6 hours ago, Deker said:

Here we go again...

So, NO response to the questions, lets just tell him to f**k off!  

How about trying to answer the points rather than totally avoiding the questions and hurling disgraceful insults.

You're not exactly helping the Big Cat cause with your attitude.

Edited by Deker
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Link one, might even be one or two people off here local who fancy a little look themselves ✌️✌️https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burton/big-cat-puma-south-derbyshire-2779322

Is this meant to be a joke, 4 of them out and not a camera of any sort between them, thought is was a Hare!

If that's the best EVIDENCE you can produce I'd give up now!

I've said several times there may be something out there, but this sort of article just makes a mockery of the whole situation.

Edited by Deker
1 hour ago, Deker said:

So, NO response to the questions, lets just tell him to f**k off!  

How about trying to answer the points rather than totally avoiding the questions and hurling disgraceful insults.

You're not exactly helping the Big Cat cause with your attitude.

Disgracefull insults ?. Cmon , its the internet . None of this is real 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Disgracefull insults ?. Cmon , its the internet . None of this is real 

:yes:

Yep, that's more than obvious from the stupid articles and joke pictures posted so far!

9 hours ago, Deker said:

You obviously struggle with comprehension, need an attitude adjustment, and are without doubt part of the reason many think Big Cats in the UK are a figment of deluded minds!

Held back off this topic for the obvious reasons, no pics no proof ect. But as a one off comment I can say 100% going back 24-25 years there was a big cat sighting in Yorkshire, it was seen by two men out shooting, was it ever seen again? No, was it an old dumped exoctic cat coming to the end of it's years? was it an escapee ? 

was it bred from dumped exotic cats? 

It was there, where it went and what happend to it who knows, for the record it stood larger than your usual black lab and a lot longer in the body and was spotted from less than 100yds, Do I think that they are out there now? no, 25+ years ago yes, released exotic pets that folks never turned in to the authorities 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic