Yea same as the other boys keep posting I find it very interesting. As said before most of my mates have seen them but not me. I'm totally convinced they're out there by the descriptions that friend and farmers have told me and not one of those sighting were reported.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

At the beginning of all this when I first mentioned it I was asked by the collective on here if I would show someone that was elected by the members on here and considered trustworthy, the person that was elected to view it was socks, I drove 45miles each way to meet him at a pre arranged place near his home and shared a good breakfast with the man, we had never met before and both new nothing of the other, Ken is a very well travelled and knowledgable countryman with a wealth of experience he saw the video and put up his conclusion which was the same as mine that it was a large young cat the species not quite clear but certainly not a domestic, if I could upload it to my iPad I would show it but I don’t have the means or knowledge to do it at this time, I caught the same animal twice in the space of a week before it left the area as I never saw it again despite many cameras in the area for a further year, here is a still photo taken of my computer screen so lots of quality lost, also the movement of the animal and the thickness of its legs when it’s running are lost but you will have an ideal, you can see it if you want to attend the fishing comp and make your own conclusion I also have several more better than I,ve shown on here but they were given me in trust for that reason I will never publish them but I am happy to show them face to face and maybe by the next match I will have more ✌️

D4AD28E3-FC27-48D4-88DC-DBB1A695D4FA.jpeg

2FD762C7-5220-4CAA-8A3F-C72C3F3CF504.jpeg

yes I remember all that mate and the stills ? was just wondering what the cat fella thought, maybe you never sent it.

just to be clear, never once questioned YOUR two sightings, I'm in the seeing is believing camp, but haven't seen anything yet lol. Its just these silly news articles, pics, and things these experts come out with at times.. ?

22 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

yes I remember all that mate and the stills ? was just wondering what the cat fella thought, maybe you never sent it.

just to be clear, never once questioned YOUR two sightings, I'm in the seeing is believing camp, but haven't seen anything yet lol. Its just these silly news articles, pics, and things these experts come out with at times.. ?

I sent the film off to a guy who was on here he worked with cats and showed it to his colleges who all agreed that it was a cub of some sort but again not clear enough to positively I’d unfortunately the guy has since left to run a zoo I believe In Another country and has stopped posting or answering his emails, maybe he will try to sell it to the papers ?? who knows 

• Thanks 1
On 12/05/2019 at 11:10, Greyman said:

Just so you know if and when you do find anything but this is what a carcass scavenged by British scavengers will look like, very dried out as it takes several days, eyes plucked out by birds, bones mostly left in situ until they have deteriorated enough  to be taken away and eaten, unlike the one I showed that has been totally hollowed out of its vital organs first, is still full of pools of fresh blood and was totally consumed in one sitting plus rear legs removed as they usually are, here is another one to help you, this one was shot and consumed in 4 hours the cut round the neck is man made, that’s two deer consumed by one large predator and one deer consumed by many small scavenger, the picture on the right is a key point as it’s a rumen bag that is toxic to cats who only consume meat and bone  but is very desirable to omnivorous animals like fox and badger, hope that helps as we would hate for you to look like you don’t no what your on about and throw out any old shite?

503D6E70-2198-4656-9C48-67D3936781AB.jpeg

3F1F031E-1869-4429-89D3-C9354CC3779E.jpeg

AFC8B567-F535-4CCE-B9A3-1C412890E1F9.jpeg

D9ED9E38-E7E9-4205-8008-A62F35C5C0DF.jpeg

Am afraid I am going to call ‘bollocks’ on this post, because I also have trail cam footage, of not only a deer been eaten in the way you describe by ‘big cats’, but also several foxes, and every time I caught foxes doing it.

Im not trying to rubbish the theory of cats as I do believe ? just saying this post is nonsense.

• Like 1

I wake up every day,go to work,im looking for money,see a bit here n there,but not much,but one day i may stumble on the big money.were all searching for something???

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Rabid said:

Am afraid I am going to call ‘bollocks’ on this post, because I also have trail cam footage, of not only a deer been eaten in the way you describe by ‘big cats’, but also several foxes, and every time I caught foxes doing it.

Im not trying to rubbish the theory of cats as I do believe ? just saying this post is nonsense.

Exactly, people post daft pictures like this all the time saying its irrefutable proof of Big Cats, absolute rubbish, it's foxes, corvids etc!

Not a single sensible picture, video, body etc have I ever seen.

With a breeding population of 250 of one type alone, seems more than odd we can't actually find a single one.

Perhaps we need to call in Packham or Attenborough, Attenborough's crew always seem to find their target, seems finding a big cat in the wild in the UK would make an excellent program, so why don't they do it????????!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Deker said:

Exactly, people post daft pictures like this all the time saying its irrefutable proof of Big Cats, absolute rubbish, it's foxes, corvids etc!

No a single sensible picture, video, body etc have I ever seen.

With a breeding population of 250 of one type alone, seems more than odd we can't actually find a single one.

Perhaps we need to call in Packham or Attenborough, Attenborough's crew always seem to find their target, seems finding a big cat in the wild in the UK would make an excellent program, so why don't they do it????????!

Give a TV production company an iota of proof,show them irrefutable footage they will be on the project like hounds,plough loads of funds into it,and come up with the goods.Theres 70 amur leopards in the wild,that's a third of the UK's supposed british big cat populations in an area that Britain would fit in multiples of times,yet TV companies capture footage of the amur time and again,getting the british cats on film for a TV company should be a cake-walk,no?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Give a TV production company an iota of proof,show them irrefutable footage they will be on the project like hounds,plough loads of funds into it,and come up with the goods.Theres 70 amur leopards in the wild,that's a third of the UK's supposed british big cat populations in an area that Britain would fit in multiples of times,yet TV companies capture footage of the amur time and again,getting the british cats on film for a TV company should be a cake-walk,no?

Send them my way I,m game ✌️

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Send them my way I,m game ✌️

Contact them,arrange a meeting,show your best card on the table,take it from there....

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Rabid said:

Show us your footage then and show me a Fox, badger or corvid  remove the stomach in tact and pull it to one side, all British scavengers relish it, but it’s poison to a cat ??? and lastly these deer are being consumed in as little as 4 hours not a day or two 

48 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Show us your footage then and show me a Fox, badger or corvid  remove the stomach in tact and pull it to one side, all British scavengers relish it, but it’s poison to a cat ??? and lastly these deer are being consumed in as little as 4 hours not a day or two 

I’ve already posted the pictures, and you obviously can’t remember but I got in touch with you at the time about it as well.

it wasn’t corvids or badger, it was fox every time.

There had been a cat sighting less than half a mile away and I was hoping it was a cat, hence the cameras went out

Also it was not over a day or two, it was in one night, and it happened on quite a few occasions, not once, or every now and again, it was two or three times a week.

heres a couple I can lay my hands on instantly, will look later see if I can find some better ones

99ABC3CD-1955-45F4-84AB-861D592AB609.jpeg

9990723C-00AA-4AC1-9BD5-A5CB286E5F1D.jpeg

B1523D05-AC45-438B-A29F-0E02588172B7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic