5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

.If I ever come across anything here ,I will without hesitation get hold of your number via a mutual friend .You say my area has many reports ,I’m out at least 3 nights a week so here’s hoping ? 

Shoot it,no one can dispute a carcass :thumbs:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

On my bucket list mate .

I would purchase a body no questions and no names needed, it’s one of the three C,s corpse, clear picture or captured animal, also need it tested properly in a lab to verify it’s authentisity ? 

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Look out of place in Bristol docks though mate 

Could, nt live there, looking to move away to somewhere quieter and if things pan out maybe buy a couple of acres  canalside in the future, just put a camera up along the river frome as I,ve found some otter spraint along there, see if I can catch an elusive British beast ??

• Like 1
Just now, foxdropper said:

How much we talking mate ,just so I know should I bag one .

Would it be the only time you would submit to it not being authentic if the fee asked was large .???

I would put it to the group mate to see what it was worth I personally have no clue and though I happily share my stuff with them my main aim is to get the picture, a corpse found in Devon years ago had insect eggs in the fur that were from foreign insects so obviously it was not native, have been told by one lad I know that he shot a lynx in Scotland a couple of years back but buried the body, called it in squeaking for Fox,s and a few others that have been burnt, think people are naturally worried about loosing there ticket if they come forward which is why I would do it anonymously ??

15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

We’ve otters here mate ,along the Avon .

I,ve seen quite a few on my travels even had a camera by a Holt for a while but no luck, your area has a lot of them I think the lower mill estate near south cerney were breeding and releasing them much to the delights of the local anglers, my boys been putting otter proof fencing up round the lake he fishes over the winter, surprisingly destructive on young water birds as well often a sign there around when all the ducklings and goslings start disappearing 

Edited by Greyman
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

a corpse found in Devon years ago had insect eggs in the fur that were from foreign insects so obviously it was not native,

It was a skull I think?Two kids did it as a prank with a cheetah skull,or maybe a leopard skull,but it deffo had foreign insect pupae cases in the nasal cavity.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Why you think it seems people are so reluctant to come forward with cctv, corpses or other evidence? 

The main reason is they don’t want people stomping all over there land looking for it or trying to shoot it, got some quite good footage from a campsite last year, but who would want to sleep in a tent if you told them there was a leopard wandering round and trust is a big thing when your dealing with people, the house I mentioned earlier with the cctv footage actually asked the hunt to stop using there land, also I guess people may become the target of hatred if they put there hands up and said I shot this ?different folk different strokes, but most people’s reaction is if it ain’t causing a problem leave it alone, here is a little board that goes up in the tent at country shows which gives you an ideal ?

1E2CE954-25AF-405B-816A-70C896EF88CE.jpeg

22 minutes ago, mackem said:

It was a skull I think?Two kids did it as a prank with a cheetah skull,or maybe a leopard skull,but it deffo had foreign insect pupae cases in the nasal cavity.

1955 it was,leopard skull,the thing that gave it away was tropical cockroach egg-casings in the skull,some guy also claimed to have found a puma skull in 2006 in devon,which was examined by a DEFRA vet.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Whilst your explanation makes perfect sense mate ,I call recall a whole sheep eaten by foxes and badgers in two nights .That was of course before any mention of big cats but I remember the footprints clearly .As much as I would love to see your vision too ,reality and common sense steers me away from any agreement .If I ever come across anything here ,I will without hesitation get hold of your number via a mutual friend .You say my area has many reports ,I’m out at least 3 nights a week so here’s hoping ? 

This one was done during the hours of darkness ?

1B65A8B8-36A9-4A45-918C-7775D5264E05.jpeg

A73C6BD8-D516-4699-AB86-A77D236D5A7D.jpeg

• Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic