Plenty of wild polecats in Wilts and Hampshire and like you greyman ,I’ve seen 5 wild otters ,4 in Wilts and one in Scotland .

Ive also seen the large feral cats which I personally think are responsible for the big cat theory .Snared one and released and mate shot one .Got the pics too if no ones offended .

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Plenty of wild polecats in Wilts and Hampshire and like you greyman ,I’ve seen 5 wild otters ,4 in Wilts and one in Scotland .

Ive also seen the large feral cats which I personally think are responsible for the big cat theory .Snared one and released and mate shot one .Got the pics too if no ones offended .

Love to see it mate, I actually saw a huge black house cat on the weekend just gone,biggest I,ve ever seen but still no chance of mis identification though the owner did say to me without me ever mentioning anything that a lot of people say it looks like a panther, so yes a massive percentage are wrongly called, which as gnash said just now simply muddy,s the water??

16 hours ago, foxdropper said:

haven't any pics of the culprit, but we think this geriatric jill had half her neck in ones mouth, poor sod

Edited by Gilbey
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

he is a member on here 

A member on here snared the leopard in the English countryside?Did he have pics of the cat in the snare?What was the story behind it?

15 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Not seen you post in a while el dimmo

Posted every day you must not be looking hard enough ,

el dimmo ?? that was pretty funny the first thousand times Micky used it 

• Haha 1

First came running in to a fox call miles away from any houses and paid the price .The second is the biggest cat I’ve ever  seen .Pic dosnt do it justice ,hence the girlie gauntlets lol .Was  released  unharmed apart from a sore neck .

84576921-EDF1-4CB4-8EE8-144D37DCFB4D.jpeg

D9723642-879C-417C-8C62-1A04FD6E5FE2.jpeg

• Like 3

My mate sent me these,taken on his land,i have posted pics from his camera before on here,he always gets cat pics,i met him in spain a few weeks back and he was telling me he sometimes catches a glimpse of a cat when he is out riding.

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_2916.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

• Like 2

And that is exactly what I want a crystal clear no ifs or buts photo, I was watching a film on utube were a big cat tracker? From Africa was brought over to England and he concluded though I don’t no how but in his home country he would expect a leopard in every 10 square miles/kilometres were as here we are looking at one in 500 square miles/kilometres, I thought he was quite shit if I’m honest(  I will google him and find out more)especially when he identified a fox shit as that of a badger, were as anyone knows a fox does a turd made of hair bone and fur on top of a grass tump and a badger digs a hole and shits in it regularly usually quite gooey and often full of black berry,s he also had a picture of a dog print that was completely wrong as it was wider than long, but he did cover some good points in the film, anyway thanks for putting them up really nice to see also shows how easy it would to make a hoax claim if that was your intention ??

58 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Think the cat in the video is a large domestic, the deer carcass is a bit old but has a few clues on it like the damage to the end of its snout, a cat will either take a thoat or muzzle hold to suffocate it’s prey also the ribs cropped close to the spine, badgers and fox,s tend to chew the bones and leave a scruffy end cats cut them clean tight to the spine with there carnassial teeth,  in country’s were leopards are known to exist this is a clear sign of leopard  consumption ??

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Where's that ? Clear pics them 

Arizona mate.

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Is the bottom picture a coati? Seem them in Mexico thought they were south American.

Yup coatimundi.lots of them where he is.

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

And that is exactly what I want a crystal clear no ifs or buts photo,

Have you ever seen any similar taken 100% in the UK genuine question?I asked about the leopard you told me about the skin of snared in the UK by a forum member on here,did he have pics of it in situ in the snare?What was the story,you don't have to name names,i realise it was a confidence.And how do you know a UK leopard has a 500 square mile territory,again genuine question as no-ones ever collared one,and the terrain here resembles nowhere they are found naturally so its just got to be speculative?

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic