2 hours ago, mackem said:

I don't think its narrow minded to question,otherwise we would all still believe in the easter bunny and santa clause.

The DNA was purportedly verified by Durham Uni,i once studied in Durham city,i will phone the Uni up next week if its open and try and find out which dept verified the DNA samples,however the fact that it wasn't the Uni themselves (but the centre for fortean zoology who are ever so slightly biased) who announced the findings brings questions,and also two other DNA samples were deffo fox.Theres just been rabbit bones found in west sussex from 1AD carbon dating and other tests prove "almost" conclusively that it was raised as a domestic animal,if they can tell that from a single bone they can certainly pin-point an animals geographic living location with hair samples.

I cant speak for the guy but i took the "small minded" people he was on about were the ones obviously trolling Nd pisstaking 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 20:00, keepdiggin said:

I read somewhere feral cats in Australia are predicted to grow to the size of small leopards

big Aussie

Edited by Gilbey
pic

I am sure I’ve read multiple articles that say that once turned feral cats can almost double in size which could very well account for a lot of the sightings and evidence. Not saying that there definitely isn’t a genuine big cat out there but think the above is more likely when you think about it. Interesting topic though for sure. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I read somewhere feral cats in Australia are predicted to grow to the size of small leopards

I can tell you straight up mate, ferral cats can grow miles bigger than normal moggies. I've trapped them. Not saying they were 'big cat' size  but they were massive compared to your average moggie

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, socks said:

f***ing Wednesday legs ......

Wensday gonna snap?! Lol. 

Seriously though mate, I don't know how long you've been doing pest control, or even what pests you've controlled, but some ferral cats do get massive

• Like 1
6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Wensday gonna snap?! Lol. 

Seriously though mate, I don't know how long you've been doing pest control, or even what pests you've controlled, but some ferral cats do get massive

the last dna sample I mentioned was a big black cat living in a blokes back garden in a caravan, a hair sample was tested and came back as leopard type, but the video he took was just a feral?

"lol" I f***ing hate abbreviated text speech ? ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, shaaark said:

I can tell you straight up mate, ferral cats can grow miles bigger than normal moggies. I've trapped them. Not saying they were 'big cat' size  but they were massive compared to your average moggie

I agree I have bolted a few with the terriers out of earths over the years one out of old badger set was massive compared to your average cat something im sure could of been mistaken for a big cat at distance or half light and it was a tabby not black or foam coloured 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Gilbey said:

the last dna sample I mentioned was a big black cat living in a blokes back garden in a caravan, a hair sample was tested and came back as leopard type, but the video he took was just a feral?

"lol" I f***ing hate abbreviated text speech ? ?

That's about the only one I can get my head round lol, oh, and lmfao ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Wait till she starts scratching the furniture :icon_eek:

Russia is heading for the same situation the uk was in during the 70/80s an unlicensed free for all on big cats there are already people complaining about people walking leopards in public parks and lynx and puma living in tiny flats, next a dangerous animals act and hey presto, I think they will eventually thrive in the wild there as well ????

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

, I think they will eventually thrive in the wild there as well ????

They do already amur leopard,siberian tiger,eurasian lynx etc,huge difference between Russia and the UK in habitat and topography.

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, mackem said:

They do already amur leopard,siberian tiger,eurasian lynx etc,huge difference between Russia and the UK in habitat and topography.

And the puma will fit in there as well, there is a brilliant video on utube called something like the keepers of leopard land about the Amur leopards on the Russian border, some real dedicated people and some rather nice looking women they have around 70 leopards that they study well worth a watch??

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

And the puma will fit in there as well, there is a brilliant video on utube called something like the keepers of leopard land about the Amur leopards on the Russian border, some real dedicated people and some rather nice looking women they have around 70 leopards that they study well worth a watch??

Rather nice looking women lol ?

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic