• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

On 07/04/2019 at 16:26, mackem said:

Why did she need a "Guide" for Herefordshire?

The area is technically part of the wye valley/forest of Dean , always best to have local knowledge ?

i was up that pub other Saturday night @Greyman ,no word of a lie half the pub stopped drinking an stared as I crossed the car park an entered the pub, ?? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

I think he has had time to rethink after watching this footage ? "The size of an alsatian" 

That video is crap , pretty obvious . Don't know why that has anything to do with Cornwall tho 

although I'm a believer I hope somebody can prove a scale. As at the moment I'm not convinced could be a moggy.

Something not quite convincing.

Cheers Arry

10 hours ago, Arry said:

although I'm a believer I hope somebody can prove a scale. As at the moment I'm not convinced could be a moggy.

Something not quite convincing.

Cheers Arry

It is a moggy mate, sensationalism in journalism, means that the truth  usually gets lost, like the guy who first made the claim may have been a credible witness but stick him in front of a camera and let him spout off for 10 mins about something he knows absolutely nothing about and hey presto, photos as you say without scaling mean absolutely nothing that is in every case, even if these people took a picture of themselves in the same place it’s easy to scale if the cat is at or above knee height? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

It is a moggy mate, sensationalism in journalism, means that the truth  usually gets lost, like the guy who first made the claim may have been a credible witness but stick him in front of a camera and let him spout off for 10 mins about something he knows absolutely nothing about and hey presto, photos as you say without scaling mean absolutely nothing that is in every case, even if these people took a picture of themselves in the same place it’s easy to scale if the cat is at or above knee height? 

Have you watched this?

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic