• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Was just reading this before I came on here, sounds like it couldn’t really be anything other than a big cat. With the footbprints and wounded lab to prove it! 

So, well known in the area apparently, someone knows where it lives but not a photo in sight.

:laugh:

13 hours ago, Deker said:

So, well known in the area apparently, someone knows where it lives but not a photo in sight.

:laugh:

Someone knows we’re it lives ?????? a nomadic creature that moves about 20k in a night and has a territory that can take a year to cover has an address, don’t no what’s more stupid, the folk that say these things or those that pass them on in the hope of gaining some credibility ? 

28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Someone knows we’re it lives ?????? a nomadic creature that moves about 20k in a night and has a territory that can take a year to cover has an address, don’t no what’s more stupid, the folk that say these things or those that pass them on in the hope of gaining some credibility ? 

As mackem mentioned above The readers comments at the bottom of that article are interesting.

:thumbs:

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Deker said:

As mackem mentioned above The readers comments at the bottom of that article are interesting.

:thumbs:

It keeps glitching out on my pad so can’t read them all, but this is one of the reasons we are trying to work with the authority,s as there is just to much misinformation and the rspca and police don’t really no what they are looking for or dealing with, eg puma or panther, a puma which we do get quite a few reports of is sandy brown in colour and comes from the states were as a panther is a descriptive word for a melonistic cat which can be several different species, though black cats here are leopards and nothing else and the reason they are black is the pet trade in England was supplied from the Malaysian peninsular were black leopards were prevalent, so if they saw a black cat it was a melonistic leopard and not a puma, there can be no confusion, the blokes dog probably stumbled on it resting and took a swipe, if it meant business the dog would have been gone and he probably would,nt have been any the wiser, the interesting points in the article is the dogs reaction to the cats presence and the fact several pet cats in the area have gone missing both of these points are consistent with other areas with regular sightings, and peoples encounters with dogs ??

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It keeps glitching out on my pad so can’t read them all, but this is one of the reasons we are trying to work with the authority,s as there is just to much misinformation and the rspca and police don’t really no what they are looking for or dealing with, eg puma or panther, a puma which we do get quite a few reports of is sandy brown in colour and comes from the states were as a panther is a descriptive word for a melonistic cat which can be several different species, though black cats here are leopards and nothing else and the reason they are black is the pet trade in England was supplied from the Malaysian peninsular were black leopards were prevalent, so if they saw a black cat it was a melonistic leopard and not a puma, there can be no confusion, the blokes dog probably stumbled on it resting and took a swipe, if it meant business the dog would have been gone and he probably would,nt have been any the wiser, the interesting points in the article is the dogs reaction to the cats presence and the fact several pet cats in the area have gone missing both of these points are consistent with other areas with regular sightings, and peoples encounters with dogs ??

Precis version of the comments, generally locals to the area......its a load of BS.

• Like 1

Was just reading about this in the paper. Although I love the romanticism of big cats roaming our Countryside, it seems very pie in the sky and a bit like the Loch Ness monster to me, every man and his dog owns a camera phone now, surely they’d have took a credible photo of one by now. I mean look at this photo on the BBC news, it’s quite clearly an average black house cat.

C02E0DDA-8E16-4B95-BDB4-8520C523B382.png

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, mackem said:

Reminds me of this attack on a kid in wales ?

obhb86h4zuyqriezp3f6.jpg

That kid is Danny ninehams nephew,?? Though as a 30 plus year old man he still claims it was true ???

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Yup,horrific ?

BBVEjFM.jpg

I don't think it was that dog, it was a Golden Labrador that was supposed to be injured.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic