See a snow lepoard escaped from dudley zoo and was shot ! dont think it go far before being shot ,keeper left cage door open! 

see this was in october ,just results of the inquest in news today!

Edited by waltjnr
  • Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

See a snow lepoard escaped from dudley zoo and was shot ! dont think it go far before being shot ,keeper left cage door open! 

see this was in october ,just results of the inquest in news today!

I just read this.

https://www.google.com.np/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-birmingham-46398647

I met a guy a few days ago,saw some really good pics of tigers on his laptop,he was part of the crew that took Leonardo DiCaprio into bardia recently to track and photograph tigers,he was working on a commission to photograph snow leopards,put out a dozen trail-cams on sheep trails way up in the middle of nowhere,high in the mountains,went back after three months and they had all been nicked.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

I just read this.

https://www.google.com.np/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-birmingham-46398647

I met a guy a few days ago,saw some really good pics of tigers on his laptop,he was part of the crew that took Leonardo DiCaprio into bardia recently to track and photograph tigers,he was working on a commission to photograph snow leopards,put out a dozen trail-cams on sheep trails way up in the middle of nowhere,high in the mountains,went back after three months and they had all been nicked.

The police over reaction squad have just shot dead a snow leopard at Dudley zoo after a keeper left the gate open, which does make me question what will happen if and when the case is finally proven in this country, I have ten cameras out at the moment in an area I expect to have a few nicked but as I found a fresh track a week ago in the area it's a chance I,m willing to take, if your still in contact with these people Mac ask there opinion of this print as I,ve said before I,m as happy to be proven wrong as right would just like an opinion from people that no what they are looking at, I have found fresh kills in this exact spot each December for 3 years in a row the pug mark is just under 4" X 4" 

image.jpeg

image.png

29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The police over reaction squad have just shot dead a snow leopard at Dudley zoo after a keeper left the gate open, which does make me question what will happen if and when the case is finally proven in this country, I have ten cameras out at the moment in an area I expect to have a few nicked but as I found a fresh track a week ago in the area it's a chance I,m willing to take, if your still in contact with these people Mac ask there opinion of this print as I,ve said before I,m as happy to be proven wrong as right would just like an opinion from people that no what they are looking at, I have found fresh kills in this exact spot each December for 3 years in a row the pug mark is just under 4" X 4" 

image.jpeg

image.png

I might be in bardia in December,still pretty fluid with my travel plans,I have saved the pics,if I speak to anyone else who has seen a leopard I will ask what they think.

• Like 1

Lions in India ? I seen a film on sky tv an the locals are pretty tolerant of them , the farmers flush deer etc out the crop fields at night an the lions lie in wait and catch the disorientated deer , the farmers were actually sitting pretty close to the lions once they had eaten ?

9 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Lions in India ? I seen a film on sky tv an the locals are pretty tolerant of them , the farmers flush deer etc out the crop fields at night an the lions lie in wait and catch the disorientated deer , the farmers were actually sitting pretty close to the lions once they had eaten ?

My sis is in mauritius,your on about Asiatic lions in india I think?

• Like 2

Spent the morning chatting to a taxidermist from the natural history museum,his friend is a wildlife enthusiast from manang,sets a couple of camera traps up at 5000+ meters,thin air mountain country,truly remote,he has captured some great pics of snow leopards.

Screenshot_20181203_132919.jpg

• Like 15
  • 2 weeks later...

Walked 23.43 kilometers today and saw lots of different tiger pug marks and also one leopards tracks as well as sloth bear,thought we were going to see a tiger when the spotted deer started barking alarm and a dozen of them fled across the track but whatever spooked them didn't show.

IMG_20181213_152329.jpg

• Like 2

Bit metallic smelling mate ?, hard to mistake once you no what your looking for ? now you have been out and saw for yourself, do you still think I,m barking mad or am I actually on to something the burner phone in the pics is my gauge and is around 41/2 " long  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic