• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Didn't expect that,lucky pup,and interesting fact that leopards in india prefer domestic dogs to sheep goats etc

There was a family living under a football stadium in Johannesburg only discovered when a missing pet dog was found skinned back and hollowed out, when they started looking there were hundreds of dog remains under the stadium, and though I,m mad and they don't excist here pet search sites are a very useful tool for me and others like me, as area with regular sightings often have a greater number of missing cats/dogs 

On 15 September 2018 at 08:34, mackem said:

I don't doubt that at all mate,saw abject poverty there in the past,i will be there in November just trying to find an independent snow-leopard guide in ladakh,most only take groups cat spotting as opposed to solo travellers.

Should of said mate, I,ll get my passport sorted, should be a piece of piss with such a high population and most of them wearing trackers, sandles or trainers ? Good luck, hope you get to see one looking forward to some pics 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

And don't listen to Sean, grapefruit slices over baked beans is the way to go! ?that krill is shite! 

Just bought 100kg of the feed pellets....... They wont be entertaining any cnut else's bait for rest of the season?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Should of said mate, I,ll get my passport sorted, should be a piece of piss with such a high population and most of them wearing trackers, sandles or trainers ? Good luck, hope you get to see one looking forward to some pics 

I am always positive mate,last time I went to Nepal I went to chitwan didn't see a tiger but plenty of pug marks some fresh,ladakh snow leopards the guides have a 75% success rate so time will tell,just looked at flights from Kathmandu to nepalganj near the bardia national park which has a good population of tiger and leopard,and because its in the far west of the country doesn't get as many visitors as parks closer to Kathmandu,you still got time to sort your passport and visas sorted :yes:

• Like 1
On 17 September 2018 at 19:45, mackem said:

I am always positive mate,last time I went to Nepal I went to chitwan didn't see a tiger but plenty of pug marks some fresh,ladakh snow leopards the guides have a 75% success rate so time will tell,just looked at flights from Kathmandu to nepalganj near the bardia national park which has a good population of tiger and leopard,and because its in the far west of the country doesn't get as many visitors as parks closer to Kathmandu,you still got time to sort your passport and visas sorted :yes:

Sorry to re ignite this thread, but a case I have been watching for a while in your area, known as the Croydon cat killer has reached its conclusion, with over 400 pet cats found mutilated in the last couple of years the police, RSPCA and other body,s have concluded they were all killed by fox,s or other predators with no human involvement, now I,ve seen plenty of fox,s sharing food in my garden with the local cats, I,ve seen loads of encounters were the fox gives a cat a wide birth and I,ve seen a domestic cat hand a fox his arse after a fair fight, so what other predator do we have with a taste for cats roaming the uk, you may not need your passport after all ???

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

you may not need your passport after all ???

Tickets booked,nepal and indian multiple entry visa stamps in my passport,i am off mate,croydon is a shithole,f**k it :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic