• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

That pic is with an I-phone from 50 feet with a full minutes viewing,i haven't got an I-phone or any smart phone,but surely the camera capabilities cant be that dismal????

• Like 1
5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

So that makes it at least 5 foot tall in standing corn .It's also imposed on that clip lol.Look at the ring around it .

When people resort to bosses you know it's white lol.

Whatever that is, it's only as long as the width of combine track

I put summat up to be funny but then realised it wasn't that funny so removed. Then the website was hesitant for me to remove which made me question why wasn't it hesitant for me to post, I can post for free with no question but can't remove? Now I wana remove I cant question the fact they let the post go un administered? Anyway now I've removed and all u lot are still reading thinking this is going somewhere it wasnt going anywhere other than a picture which has now been removed. Unreal isn't it.

Sorry

Ry

3 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

I put summat up to be funny but then realised it wasn't that funny so removed. Then the website was hesitant for me to remove which made me question why wasn't it hesitant for me to post, I can post for free with no question but can't remove? Now I wana remove I cant question the fact they let the post go un administered? Anyway now I've removed and all u lot are still reading thinking this is going somewhere it wasnt going anywhere other than a picture which has now been removed. Unreal isn't it.

Sorry

Ry

I think I can safely say we all want to see the picture now 

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic