• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, mackem said:

And its hind left leg is f****d,yup an injured thylacine in deepest darkest Cobham.

I think the majority of thylosene sightings are mangy fox,s, I had one on my last camera card change it had been out for about 5/6 weeks and you could see the hair loss creeping up the tail every few days as it passed the camera, if your sister is interested a mate of mine has a litter of Cubs under his decking every year, last year they got mange and he found a site online that would send you a remedy free of charge, he had to put it in jam sandwhich,s and leave it out for them (apparently the reason for jam was only fox,s will eat it ??) and it did clear up the mange, though I think it would be a bit late for that particular one 

• Like 2

@Greyman Yes mate,if you have the website name my sis would be gratefull,she has a few fox visiting her garden that have mange,she also has an old lurcher that doesn't have mange and she would rather it stays that way,she will contact the site for that mange remedy :victory:

53 minutes ago, mackem said:

@Greyman Yes mate,if you have the website name my sis would be gratefull,she has a few fox visiting her garden that have mange,she also has an old lurcher that doesn't have mange and she would rather it stays that way,she will contact the site for that mange remedy :victory:

I will try to contact the guy may take a while in Canada at the mo ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Where abouts in Canada?I am over there in a couple of weeks.

I,m not sure he,s quite an interesting old boy he,s 67 and was going on a 700 mile canoe trip, he,s also done the amozon and lots of others as well he has a little camper and travels in Europe quite a bit as well 

• Like 1
On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 07:36, South hams hunter said:

Don't most horsey/farm places sell things for mange ?

Possibly!  I'm no expert but fox mange can transfer to dogs and isn't easy to treat...or is that just a rumor spread by Vets trying to make a living!?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic