10 minutes ago, bird said:

did you ever see that one , where  nutter jumped into the tiger den, a Pakistan bloke  sat down , the tiger went over to him, couple swipes with his paw  at the paki , then picked up and rain off with him, feckin hell  he picked him  like small deer , god are they bloody  powerful  animals ,  there supposed to be the strongest  of all the big cats, the jaguar  so to have same jaw power as tiger .

They are the ultimate predator, even a domestic house cat is quite impressive to watch, also makes it very easy for them to hide from people with inferior skills to myself

16 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Infact im 100% even if you saw a lynx you would be sure its much bigger than i expected. 

Nice pics, hope your boy had a good day mate there are Several different Lynx,s , I think the Iberian Lynx is only about 15kg fully grown still take a good dog to face it though ?

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Its not even as if it's "lion attacks" you got to worry about.  Have you seen them playing with eachother.  A gentle swipe of the paw and a little nibbling is enough to turn you into mince meat . Truly bonkers to be doing half the stuff people do. 

5 hours ago, mackem said:

Never climb zoo fences and always buy entrance tickets :thumbs:

Why kill the tiger if somebody is that stupid!!!! That's like crushing a train for scrap metal after some gobshite jumped in front of it.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, waltjnr said:

See some air head yank student standing in the water with a 14 foot alligator, saying its her mate??how long has she got? 

Yes,i got the feeling she is living on borrowed time.

_102854932_alligator2.jpg

_102854928_alligator.jpg

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Yes,i got the feeling she is living on borrowed time.

_102854932_alligator2.jpg

_102854928_alligator.jpg

deff mate  ,   wonder if they drug him  to make him more docile towards her ?   if not   she be  his dinner soon   more so as he in the water  she have no chance . i talk to hunter bloke  he in USA  he seen  gators  pull down  220 lb wild pigs  in water  when he been out hunting with his dogs , very dangerous  animals .

Im no expert on big cats but even i could see that lion had a problem with that bloke & once it knew bloke was hurt it was after him. Did bloke escape? And as for that silly tart with the aligator Wtf ??!!!! Atb

That thing could give her a nasty suck.

It would be all over in a second and nobody could do jack shit about it. Its madness that a zoo or what ever let somebody do that.

Cheers Arry

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic