50 minutes ago, mackem said:

Theres a sad twist at the end of the above vice report,and you can almost feel the fear of the reporter when that lion has her pinned down.

I don't no how much truth is in it as I have not looked into it further, but I read sometching online recently that said around a dozen cats are seized by customs in the uk each year, which if true how many get through and were do they end up ? ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mackem said:

Theres a sad twist at the end of the above vice report,and you can almost feel the fear of the reporter when that lion has her pinned down.

That was sad viewing all round and for ffs all that money and look at the state of the zoo

• Like 1

Couple of pics from the Devon show, the stand is shared with exmoor zoo at this show, 11 reported sightings plus one in the last couple of days near oakhampton for anyone interested ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Couple of pics from the Devon show, the stand is shared with exmoor zoo at this show, 11 reported sightings plus one in the last couple of days near oakhampton for anyone interested ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bet you had a long day sticking all them on........ ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
46 minutes ago, Greyman said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

What Exmoor zoo's thoughts on it? 

58 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Sorry mate just wrote you a long reply and my battery went before I could send it, but short answer they are very onboard  and help us out with certain things, will give a fuller response when I,m recharged cheers 

Watched above vid. What a sad situation for lions & cheetahs alike. Kept hoping they’d maul the bloke. Shame the poor maid paid the price for his indulgence don’t expect much will happen to him as a result of it. Money & position will see to that!!  Atb

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

don’t expect much will happen to him as a result of it. Money & position will see to that!!  Atb

He served 10 days in nick mate,i think that's about it,she had her abdomen and arm eaten before dying,as you said money and position.

On 04/08/2018 at 20:15, mackem said:

Well that was a sad half hour . Literally only had those cats for the image and the internet fame.  That was it.  Looked into it a little and seems the doctor who treated that cleaner who died was fired by the minister of health afterwards . Sad state of affairs over there with those cats . If I was that journalist I wouldn't have gone anywhere near that lion let alone let it get on top of me . Very real chance of that cat killing her aspecially when you seen the other guys winding up the cats and running away from them 

People were walking the streets of Britain with lions, tigers, Pumas and leopards upto the mid 70s surprising if there were,nt a few incidents, I think a tiger was about £250 in Harrods back then so probably the same kind of spoilt rich feckers owned them here as well plus the odd scrap yard that had them to guard the yard ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

People were walking the streets of Britain with lions, tigers, Pumas and leopards upto the mid 70s surprising if there were,nt a few incidents, I think a tiger was about £250 in Harrods back then so probably the same kind of spoilt rich feckers owned them here as well plus the odd scrap yard that had them to guard the yard ?

Would big cats have to be kept hungry to make good gaurders. I'd imagine if they had full bellys then they would just sit there licking their nuts and not bother you but then again the fear factor would tell you that bit of copper isn't worth the chance.???

• Like 1

I couldn’t believe what i was seeing when she got in with them?? Either Very brave or Very Stupid!!!! She said at end of vid investigation ongoing??? It’ll just fade away..... money & power. Atb 

4 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

I couldn’t believe what i was seeing when she got in with them?? Either Very brave or Very Stupid!!!! She said at end of vid investigation ongoing??? It’ll just fade away..... money & power. Atb 

I think she just got caught up in it all and went along with it.  Nobody there has any air of knowledge about big cats . Im genuinly surprised more people weren't killed . Maybe they were and didn't make it to hospital and nothing was ever heard about them again.  All that bollocks for Instagram followers . Quite sad really

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

take no notice of  the above daft stuff, last night i kid you not, was walking my dogs about    9pm , just as it dropped bit cool ,  4 people 2 blokes  and 2 women , were walking towards me. old Bryn just in front of me , and Buck was fooking about in   little  wood on this walk  , the 2 women were in front  of the blokes  . Buck  came from the wood  and  ran down the track towards them, the one woman  screamed  a bit  , i turned round  and called Buck to me  and held his collar .  they all 4 came to me then ,  the women said  the way he came running down fast and his color  ,  you think he was like big cat, the blokes said he did shock them a bit as well.    so just goes to prove one thing , this crap about cats out there , these sighting  mean feck all  lol , ok Buck big dog  and he coat stripped out ,  so shows his size suppose that bit more ,  and dark bit round his face , but that it he   dog   ,    cats  out there      haha   

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic