56 minutes ago, baker boy said:

How often do "we" kill something theres only 3 of in the country

16 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Yeah proper anti talk that........ 

Yes it was a shitty thing to do, IF indeed thats how things went down. But your statement is nothing to be proud of. I've heard that shit thrown at kids for hunting and fishing. Wishing they were dead, ffs. I'd expect that from the uneducated tree huggers who can't see past their own selfish views on how the world should be. To talk the way they talk, means your listening to what they say. It's pure poison. 

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Yes it was a shitty thing to do, IF indeed thats how things went down. But your statement is nothing to be proud of. I've heard that shit thrown at kids for hunting and fishing. Wishing they were dead, ffs. I'd expect that from the uneducated tree huggers who can't see past their own selfish views on how the world should be. To talk the way they talk, means your listening to what they say. It's pure poison. 

I mean it, yeah proper selfish wishing bad on the idiots that have wiped out a species from an area. Should i give them a pat on the back for their hard work?

1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

I mean it, yeah proper selfish wishing bad on the idiots that have wiped out a species from an area. Should i give them a pat on the back for their hard work?

No im not saying that. It was a cuntish thing to do, if indeed it was purposely killed. But this whole facebook thing, where people are so f****n brainwashed, it boils my blood. They talk the same talk, and walk the same walk. If you have a different opinion, your a c**t.

If i was on facebook, (which im not), i could pick out  the very same comment as yours a thousand times, word for word. And yes, most of them would be from anti hunting people. But people seem to throw it out there any given chance these days.

Aint saying your one of them,  just that maybe your on facebook too much lol

Anyway, as i said, if their numbers are down to only three, then their fate is already sealed. Maybe we should be looking at the American government, and how they let it get to this. What have they done to save the American jaguar? What have they done to protect the few that are left?

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

No im not saying that. It was a cuntish thing to do, if indeed it was purposely killed. But this whole facebook thing, where people are so f****n brainwashed, it boils my blood. They talk the same talk, and walk the same walk. If you have a different opinion, your a c**t.

If i was on facebook, (which im not), i could pick out  the very same comment as yours a thousand times, word for word. And yes, most of them would be from anti hunting people. But people seem to throw it out there any given chance these days.

Aint saying your one of them,  just that maybe your on facebook too much lol

Anyway, as i said, if their numbers are down to only three, then their fate is already sealed. Maybe we should be looking at the American government, and how they let it get to this. What have they done to save the American jaguar? What have they done to protect the few that are left?

Facebook? I haven't even read the article tbh but going off what I've read on here. Blame the government yes but the hunters are equally culpable.

Dogs baying a jag in the states,i read a report the cats prefer to fight than tree normally,one cat killed 6 dogs during the course of trying to tranquilise it.

us_usa_borders_jaguar.jpg

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

It is ... They would say the same for every animal you kill. Death shouldn't be wished in anyone especially as a knee jerk reaction to online articles

I don't care i stand by my word. Why the hell would you want to kill something so majestic that's critically endangered? If that makes me an anti then in your eyes then i think you're crackers tbh.....

Reading a little further into the story via Arizona's local press Fox News have outdone themselves with that headline.

The jaguar was apparently killed in Mexico although it had been photographed in Arizona sometime in the last couple of years. The reason they're so rare in the US is that of human population growth. Their northern range is only the southern parts of the southern states that border Mexico so they were incredibly rare visitors, to begin with. No female jaguars have been seen in the US since the 1960's.

This is more to do with habitat destruction than it is poaching so anyone in Arizona or California pointing the finger needs to stand on the porch and look where their houses are built.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, slip lead said:

I read somewhere that the Jaguar has the highest bite force of all the big cats..

It hasn't  overall but relatively it has the highest bite force out of the big cats.

• Confused 2
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Reading a little further into the story via Arizona's local press Fox News have outdone themselves with that headline.

The jaguar was apparently killed in Mexico although it had been photographed in Arizona sometime in the last couple of years. The reason they're so rare in the US is that of human population growth. Their northern range is only the southern parts of the southern states that border Mexico so they were incredibly rare visitors, to begin with. No female jaguars have been seen in the US since the 1960's.

This is more to do with habitat destruction than it is poaching so anyone in Arizona or California pointing the finger needs to stand on the porch and look where their houses are built.

And hunting doesn't affect the numbers when they're all but wiped out? Alright then....... ?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic