• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

So you is old Fred the frog from police camera action fame??? Welcome back mate ? 

Not at all that's another thing Dotty-Poo has imagined, a lot goes on in that mans head I'll give him that. ?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Here’s a laugh, couldn’t help meself, nice one fred/dogfox/kerny ??? laughs on you again ?

Be honest Them dogs and that driver couldn't stop a pig in a passage way..... Imagine getting jail for that??? Be a f***ing laughing stock mun?what was the point in the 2 dogs getting left behind if yous gonna run it to a stand still in the old scooby doo? ?

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Be honest Them dogs and that driver couldn't stop a pig in a passage way..... Imagine getting jail for that??? Be a f***ing laughing stock mun?what was the point in the 2 dogs getting left behind if yous gonna run it to a stand still in the old scooby doo? ?

i'd be more worried of my mates judging my dogs and my actions on the tape than the prison time.

• Haha 4

Away from Subaru's and aliens , theirs a wealth of knowledge on this site and some people have been hunting and trapping for decades and decades and have seen all the legal side come into everything so I'd be really interested to hear their opinions and thoughts.  Again , can't be arsed with slagging off or trolling just would like some sort of information . And before it's claimed anything I don't think this proves absolutely nothing regards big cats in the UK , with all this being said can someone explain to me how and why this ended up on the STAO order ?

IMG_20180620_211233.png

Just now, Welsh_red said:

Away from Subaru's and aliens , theirs a wealth of knowledge on this site and some people have been hunting and trapping for decades and decades and have seen all the legal side come into everything so I'd be really interested to hear their opinions and thoughts.  Again , can't be arsed with slagging off or trolling just would like some sort of information . And before it's claimed anything I don't think this proves absolutely nothing regards big cats in the UK , with all this being said can someone explain to me how and why this ended up on the STAO order ?

IMG_20180620_211233.png

Incase of escapees? 

3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Incase of escapees? 

Could be , wondered why they'd need legislation for such a rare thing. I'd imagine it would come under a different set of rules like using tranq darts etc

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Could be , wondered why they'd need legislation for such a rare thing. I'd imagine it would come under a different set of rules like using tranq darts .

Edited by Kerny92
8 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I thought tranquilizers were just in the  movies ?If a big cat was escaped on the loose where public were at threat surely they would just shoot it ?

That's what i wrote but deleted it because if it was in a trap then i should imagine it would be sedated.

10 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I thought tranquilizers were just in the  movies ?If a big cat was escaped on the loose where public were at threat surely they would just shoot it ?

Thought the lynx last year was going to be tranked before council knobhead fell over and spooked it.  Think it was under a caravan 

10 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

No idea possibly i thought tranquilizer darts were a just for tv shows etc have they been used before ?

I couldn't tell you [BANNED TEXT].  I just assumed and maybe read somewhere that they were talked about when the lynx got loose. 

I'd like to know why the traps on there . It's not that im "not buying" the escapee possibility but it seems very odd to put it in the just incase . I think if a ascapee was needed to be caught and this trap would be used I can't imagine legislation would be needed.  It's such a alien situation  that insure the "all means necessary " reason would be enough 

10 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I couldn't tell you [BANNED TEXT].  I just assumed and maybe read somewhere that they were talked about when the lynx got loose. 

I'd like to know why the traps on there . It's not that im "not buying" the escapee possibility but it seems very odd to put it in the just incase . I think if a ascapee was needed to be caught and this trap would be used I can't imagine legislation would be needed.  It's such a alien situation  that insure the "all means necessary " reason would be enough 

This was the Lynx in Wales, sadly he was halfway in the cage trap when the invisible to wildlife trailcam spooked him out the cage, the other picture was just after the council twat fell over and spooked it, it was dead a few minutes after the pic was taken, I think cage traps are what they use for escapee,s as they have no fear of a cage as they have lived in one all there lives and hunger will over ride caution, lastly as I,ve said escapes are very rare and are dealt with by cage traps or marksmen, no need for special amendments to legislation 

image.png

image.jpeg

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic