1 hour ago, scothunter said:

It's like all conspiracy theories. They seem to have this air of importance or arrogance if you like

"I know something you lot don't"  ask to show proof then they move into shite mode. 

Government involvement . Men removing bodies and evidence. Dark suited men visiting witnesses to warn them off. No clear pictures ever! evidence that is highly dubious but this nutter has taken it to a different level entirely. 

I hope this nutter isn't involved in this upcoming film that greyman is hoping will prove The existence of cats living here. 

He said a few pages back he is 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

16 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

An extract from his site with the picture, the guys as mad as a box of frogs

http://www.thenaturalstuff.co.uk/extra/

Plasma emits from the two craft and they join together with plasma ribbons which are not always visible.some ufos seem to tap into out electrical supplies from overhead pylons. sometimes the ufos themselves cause discharges about them for unknown reasons to me. ~the charges may be invisible to the naked eye or they may be seen as flashes like lightening.

c.1.IMG_5191-300x200.jpg

At other times the craft are very science fiction like shapes rather than just ovoids but they can change their appearance in an instant to hide.The craft often materialise for another dimension, but partly physical. some craft suddenly fall from the sky but also at the same time enter into our dimension from elsewhere. It doesn’t make sense regarding our current knowledge regarding the laws of physics and just goes to show that we have a lot to learn about that and what we think is set in stone.this photo is real, it is a real craft and not a camper van or other human vehicle. It is huge, as big as two buses side by side at least. It appeared at the same time as a dimensional entering from another space craft that fell from the sky but at the same time entered our physical dimension and then changed shape into a glowing light ball. It then changed into two and both moved about the ground in a coordinated scientific like way before changing several times and working around a field system. this data was only available to me and the person at the site because it was seen through night vision technology. Most of the craft seen by me are also viewable with night vision and to be honest one can see much much more with it but there is plenty to see without and just simply photographing any area of sky will yield results.

This is the pictureScreenshot_20180617-191736.thumb.jpg.64d4a7bb7ff00c87e86b3113e52140ee.jpg

that looks like a big motorhome parked up to me 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, greg64 said:

that looks like a big motorhome parked up to me 

That’s what it looks like to me too . You’d have to be a right “plum “ to think it’s an alien space ship !!?I’ve read some of the guys ramblings , and he is obviously mentally ill . I find it quite sad , 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Is that a yes then? Where do i start? 

I don't do much that end of the country so could,nt give you anything specific to go at, but certain geographical features are what you are looking for and they are the same the world over, from India to the Cotswolds, once you unlock that your on your way to being a proper looney like me, but be warned its addictive like crack?

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

The expert asking the loony for advice??

I was once trying to find a gret pussy at a racecourse or so I've been told, Greyman's tracking advice would be much appreciated...... ??

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Water source? Check..

Now what? 

Clues, you want to find a ridge of land looking over vast areas of flat land preferably running in a north south direction this is more paramount in winter as they will sit up high and know were the prey is as the favourable winds carry there smell to them without them burning valuable energy looking, during the summer months when the crops are up they will be come down on the valley floor amongst the crops and feed on smaller game, this is true of every cat hotspot I no of, the one on the left is in Yorkshire the one on the right is just outside of Bristol, both get regular visit,s ,  so now I,ve got you started at what point does the piss taking start? ?

image.png

image.png

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Simples, go to right racecourse an use the entrance like normal folk???

I was told he was at the right place but Where's Wallly wanted to play hide and seek and couldn't hear his telephone...... ???

Some might say you are more elusive than the British Snow Leopard. ???

Edited by Kerny92
Just now, W. Katchum said:

We spoke on phone an ye know it, you am ye mate laughing an joking ??? an ye never turned up an ye know it, why ye wanna char ye said ye wanted to meet, an now ye not even sure about who ye are?? a mixed up lad for sure?

You know you only answered that phone when the coast was clear and the fine figure of a man had long gone home, you could have at least had the courtesy to offer him some petrol money for the wasted journey. I bet the poor soul was livid, not a nice way to treat one of your few friends. 

Come out come out wherever you are puss puss..... ???

• Haha 1

Why did I post call log then an pics of entrance an you posted a pic of a piece a rail?????

Hahahaha you posted the call log of when you said what? You wouldn't answer for ages while the poor sod was driving up and down looking for you and when you did answer you wouldn't even tell him where you was, infact you wouldn't even talk. ????? He's come to the conclusion you only gained the courage to come out when you knew the lad was long  gone hahahahaha. You know what happened and your bum did a poo-poo Dotty Doo........ ??

Make ye mind up ? you the lad, who’s are ye talking about? Ye claim I’m scared yet your in denial about who ye are, don’t worry I found it amusing an wont come lookin for ye, stop talking silly bollocks tho ye know the truth an you posted a pic of a rail???? still tickles me that, a rail from Doncaster racecourse ???? good yin fredo? do ya all a favour an stick ye YouTube lampoon vid back up please ?

I'm easy to find Dotty Poo Poo, shit, shower shave and shampoo then going to watch the match in the Brewers Fayre at the Carlisle Premier Inn. Not too far for you is it, then again you did get lost in your local racecourse. ???????

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic