• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

His writings aint much different than that story book, The Bible. Just substituting aliens for God. O and Gods own sky pilots do a bit of probing of their own. Funny thing is, there's more chance of aliens being real, but strangely enough far more believe in the whole God theory.

• Like 1

how the f**k is he not sectioned?

-It is worth remembering that ancient texts that were written long before any mainstream religions were even thought about, hold the key to the ultimate knowledge. Unfortunately many of this critically important data was destroyed by those who claimed to be working in the name of god in the first place.The Christians destroyed so much and Jews and Muslims also. In fact all the three major religions on earth are not just responsible for destroying the truth but for deliberately changing holy scriptures and destroying many and adding their own ideals.

-Obviously the so called UFOs are everywhere around us on earth. Why ? we cant even see them most of the time because most of them are only visible when viewed through the infra-red spectrum or possible other spectrum’s of which we yet know nothing about. The more technologically advanced we become, then the more should be revealed or at least understood and our present ignorance is due to out present knowledge, surely?.

There are possible several or many types of extraterrestrial beings visiting or living on earth , if not then not far away on one of our nearest heavenly bodies. There is much evidence for beings living on our moon and have lived on Mars in the past. In fact every single solid planet has evidence yet it is not common knowledge, yet it could be and should be but hey, seek and you shall find, it is all there for those who have eyes to see, and ears to here and a heart to receive.

- I did not have to show the world my photos of spacecraft, but I have done because i have burning desires to show the truth to all, not just a privileged few,

-It is so sad and damming that silly people who call themselves scientists scoff and giggle at the concept of ufos and aliens being a reality let alone the human race being part alien ourselves

-In the future, we humans will not just acknowledge that time travel can happen, but we will become masters of the art . There is so much to learn about particle physics and the universes that we live within and how to skip from one to another. Light changes everything and our abilities to understand it and its true properties will change us forever. We have already been there and will be there again as history always repeats itself and i must also quote the very old saying as above so below. It is one of many answers to everything.

-it is apparent that man has lived on earth times before, possibly now the fourth time, and each time we were destroyed to always extinction, leaving behind our knowledge of those past, and wiping out all trace of technology. there are small amounts of evidence in the form of technology, from various parts of the earth.In some case, whole islands sunk under a rising sea level, only to be found much later at the right time. There were survivors then and they managed to create viable breeding colonies, some of which had forgotten about their own ancestors and their history but much of it survived. We read these stories now and think that they are fairy tales, when in fact they are the truth.

-The space craft that are modernly called U.F.O,s are simply the craft of gods angels that have been using planet earth for hundreds of thousands of years. There may be different types of beings related to different genetic casts. There may be good gods and bad gods who have had battle over the earth and its inhabitants. Human kind may be a race of genetically modified ape

- Unknown animals can only be found if willing folk search for them. It is all too easy for westernized people to scoff at ideas of so called mythical monsters existing, but unless they have been out to these remote areas and seen the evidence and spoken to witnesses they really can't have much to say on such subjects.

I so far have been on two such expeditions, one to Meghalaya in North East India in 2010, and the other to Sumatra, Indonesia in 2011. Both expeditions were to search for unknown great apes; the Mande Burung (Indian Yeti), and the Orang Pendeck, a climbing bipedal relative of orang utan.

Before I went on either trip, I was open minded to the existence of both species, and fascinated with the possible existence of them, especially the yeti. The yeti I believed to exist, but was not too sure, until I went out to help search for evidence. I am now convinced that the yeti does exist despite all the seemingly impossibilities. In Sumatra I witnessed first hand the field evidence of a bipedal large ape. I am also convinced that the Orang Pendeck exists.

Feck me and I thought there were some weird feckers on here.how can 1 head come out with all that nonsense. 

someone send him a link to join THL.

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

They certainly aint got them all .Very surprised hes' not a crop circle devotee .

Big cats are one thing but combine that with alien probing and hes' a strawberry short of a punet .

He believes he's seen proof of yetis FFS he ain't the time for crop circles

It's like all conspiracy theories. They seem to have this air of importance or arrogance if you like

"I know something you lot don't"  ask to show proof then they move into shite mode. 

Government involvement . Men removing bodies and evidence. Dark suited men visiting witnesses to warn them off. No clear pictures ever! evidence that is highly dubious but this nutter has taken it to a different level entirely. 

I hope this nutter isn't involved in this upcoming film that greyman is hoping will prove The existence of cats living here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic