Was killed by a bull cross and eaten by fox .No skin rolled back as you describe mate ,just where a fox has reached inside to feed without chewing skin .Show me a bonafide cat kill thats rolled back from anywhere in the world .

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Here,s one I found in December, it had one tooth mark in the top of its head and one through its ear, no damage round it's mouth or face indicating a single bite through the top of its head without a fight, I have a video showing were its been dragged out of the hedge before being consumed in the open, sadly it won't load onto my iPad as its to big but here are some stills, the clues to it being a cat are the fact it's  rumin bag is still in tact untouched, the way the skin is pulled down the legs and the ribs are cut cleanly along its spine, in America mountain lions also take badgers and if this was found there no one would question what killed and ate it, it's not the only one I,ve seen and they all look the same though they are very rare in comparison to deer 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

yeah I saw it last time you put it on, 243 up the arse and eaten, died and eaten or big cat, who knows mate. All this evidence is fine if your just doing it for your self, but the only thing that would prove it to most is a clear photo/video of something bigger than a moggy going about its business, anything else is just as reliable as the folk involved ?

Edited by Gilbey
lol just seen Wilfs reply.......lol
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

As I said greyman , especially as he's part of your group .... What makes McGowan credible?

He has the business card for starters.....

Business-Card.png

An extract from his site with the picture, the guys as mad as a box of frogs

http://www.thenaturalstuff.co.uk/extra/

Plasma emits from the two craft and they join together with plasma ribbons which are not always visible.some ufos seem to tap into out electrical supplies from overhead pylons. sometimes the ufos themselves cause discharges about them for unknown reasons to me. ~the charges may be invisible to the naked eye or they may be seen as flashes like lightening.

c.1.IMG_5191-300x200.jpg

At other times the craft are very science fiction like shapes rather than just ovoids but they can change their appearance in an instant to hide.The craft often materialise for another dimension, but partly physical. some craft suddenly fall from the sky but also at the same time enter into our dimension from elsewhere. It doesn’t make sense regarding our current knowledge regarding the laws of physics and just goes to show that we have a lot to learn about that and what we think is set in stone.this photo is real, it is a real craft and not a camper van or other human vehicle. It is huge, as big as two buses side by side at least. It appeared at the same time as a dimensional entering from another space craft that fell from the sky but at the same time entered our physical dimension and then changed shape into a glowing light ball. It then changed into two and both moved about the ground in a coordinated scientific like way before changing several times and working around a field system. this data was only available to me and the person at the site because it was seen through night vision technology. Most of the craft seen by me are also viewable with night vision and to be honest one can see much much more with it but there is plenty to see without and just simply photographing any area of sky will yield results.

This is the pictureScreenshot_20180617-191736.thumb.jpg.64d4a7bb7ff00c87e86b3113e52140ee.jpg

Another quote ... How can he be credible for anything

. Off course the subject has to exist , and I myself am involved in the subject but often feel that the reason as to why the subject is not taken seriously is because of all the baggage that surrounds it. I have been on three Center for Fortean zoology (C.F.Z )expeditions to remote areas of the world to help search for two cryptids. I now believe that both these animals, the yeti and the orang pendek exist. I, along with the other members of the C.F.Z found evidence. Crypto zoologists need to pass these findings on to the relevant authorities, but because we are not taken seriously by most scientific establishments, the revelations that we uncover are just not known. What a shame.

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

An extract from his site with the picture, the guys as mad as a box of frogs

http://www.thenaturalstuff.co.uk/extra/

Plasma emits from the two craft and they join together with plasma ribbons which are not always visible.some ufos seem to tap into out electrical supplies from overhead pylons. sometimes the ufos themselves cause discharges about them for unknown reasons to me. ~the charges may be invisible to the naked eye or they may be seen as flashes like lightening.

c.1.IMG_5191-300x200.jpg

At other times the craft are very science fiction like shapes rather than just ovoids but they can change their appearance in an instant to hide.The craft often materialise for another dimension, but partly physical. some craft suddenly fall from the sky but also at the same time enter into our dimension from elsewhere. It doesn’t make sense regarding our current knowledge regarding the laws of physics and just goes to show that we have a lot to learn about that and what we think is set in stone.this photo is real, it is a real craft and not a camper van or other human vehicle. It is huge, as big as two buses side by side at least. It appeared at the same time as a dimensional entering from another space craft that fell from the sky but at the same time entered our physical dimension and then changed shape into a glowing light ball. It then changed into two and both moved about the ground in a coordinated scientific like way before changing several times and working around a field system. this data was only available to me and the person at the site because it was seen through night vision technology. Most of the craft seen by me are also viewable with night vision and to be honest one can see much much more with it but there is plenty to see without and just simply photographing any area of sky will yield results.

This is the pictureScreenshot_20180617-191736.thumb.jpg.64d4a7bb7ff00c87e86b3113e52140ee.jpg

I wonder if he has ever been snatched and "probed" by the greys?I actually read an article in the fortean times years ago that said british big cats came from another world,its all becoming clear now :ninja: The Men In Black snatching corpses etc,all ties in :laugh:

Alien_ClassicGrey_FullBod_abaker.jpg

Easily lead spring to mind . FFS greyman wants to distance himself from that loony .That badger shaking its' mate looks more like aggression than feeding .Good clip though .Thats' the sort of thing we want of a big cat ,on someone' dash CAM  if it's not wiped off by men in white coats .

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Has anyone ever put a trail CAM on a carcass that's supposedly been killed by a cat as they are habitual returners the world over .

I did above Parkwood flats,a smackhead found it and sold it for a tenner and a romanian immigrant took the carcasse and made a ghoulash out of it,fecking Keighley for you.

I was only joking when I asked had he been probed by aliens BUT heres one of his own drawings when he WAS visited by an alien in dorset when he was younger :icon_eek: 

philosophy_clip_image006.jpg

• Haha 3
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic