• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

I would take anything that particular guy says with a large pinch of salt Arry,somewhere in this thread I wrote about him,the guys a fantasist.

Are we talking about the editor or the scientist as it was the scientist evidence i was impressed with?

Cheers Arry

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Its Jonathon McGowan Arry,i did a quick search and reread what I wrote about him last time,yup,he is a fantasist.

What leads you to that conclusion, I know you did,nt believe anything he said, but you never explained all the hard evidence he has, from pelts,photos,DNA,scats and pug marks, he is actually a very knowledgable countryman, that has probably seen many more things than most,I guess the easiest way to discredit someone is to  call them a looney, but a lot of Jonathan's findings will be included in the scientific papers that are being drawn up at the moment so if your right he will be very quickly found out I guess, as will the rest of us ?

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Its Jonathon McGowan Arry,i did a quick search and reread what I wrote about him last time,yup,he is a fantasist.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/mar/26/i-eat-roadkill

He was on the video made my tafishing ... He had a few pelts, some random skulls and a few poloroids of prints but no evidence where any of it came from

I never said he is a looney mate,i said he is a fantasist,theres a difference,his story is easy to discredite,from finding an 8 foot long snow leopard on the side of the road?which he failed to mention in a 2013 interview,the pelt he shows is a leopard also from an RTA he says yet wheres the provenance?He turns up with a leopard pelt (there was one for sale a few weeks ago online for £400) and says its from an RTA so that's his proof?He said he has seen pumas and leopards over 20 times yet is asking for evidence of them and is offering loans of trail cams,said he knows pest controlers and game keepers are shooting lynx yet is asking them to contact him with evidence etc,i thought he HAD evidence?Like I said,nothing solid about his tales,where is the 8 foot snow leopard?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

I could see some stuff was made to fit, And photo of front leg of a deer missing, looks like it was cut off. But looking objectify some 50% seems right. I don't have to be convinced i 100% believe there are big cats out there. So many people I know have seen them, jealous as fxck as I haven't, but have seen eyes I don't recognize in the lamp, bright yellow eyes and when you see them sends a shiver down your spine. You know your looking at some thing different, but its only eyes, Iv'e been around a while i'm saying you know when something is different. No photo so it never happened. There have been big cat sighting around here since i was a kid around here. Atb

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/mar/26/i-eat-roadkill

He was on the video made my tafishing ... He had a few pelts, some random skulls and a few poloroids of prints but no evidence where any of it came from

So we're now back to that, just accept nothing will change your opinion, he never told you were he found them, ffs grow up, We're not in school 

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I never said he is a looney mate,i said he is a fantasist,theres a difference,his story is easy to discredite,from finding an 8 foot long snow leopard on the side of the road?which he failed to mention in a 2013 interview,the pelt he shows is a leopard also from an RTA he says yet wheres the provenance?He turns up with a leopard pelt (there was one for sale a few weeks ago online for £400) and says its from an RTA so that's his proof?He said he has seen pumas and leopards over 20 times yet is asking for evidence of them and is offering loans of trail cams,said he knows pest controlers and game keepers are shooting lynx yet is asking them to contact him with evidence etc,i thought he HAD evidence?Like I said,nothing solid about his tales,where is the 8 foot snow leopard?

And like I said he,s willing to put his evidence under the micro scope of the scientific community, I don't think anyone I,ve met would be willing to pay £400 to support a lie, there are a lot more easier ways than that, some of our group work in India and Montana with leapard and puma projects so a picture not seen by anyone would be very easy to obtain as would scats and pug marks, there are even zoo keepers, but everyone I know is only interested in the truth usually after seeing a cat in a country they don't belong in, that is the one thing we all have in common and that's what is driving us to our conclusion,,we all loan out cameras i loaned two to the couple I met in wooton with DC but I have rights to the pics and finally a looney and a fantasist both fall under the same umbrella in my eyes ?

15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

So we're now back to that, just accept nothing will change your opinion, he never told you were he found them, ffs grow up, We're not in school 

He said as mackem said it was found by the road but no photo of it on the road just it cured 

We aren't on about india or montana GM,we KNOW there are cats there,we are on about blighty,looney and fantasist might be the same in your eyes but not in dictionary defenitions,wheres jonathons evidence regarding the labradoodle in dorset he says was killed by the leopard?It never made the papers,something like that would have,you couldn't keep the lid on news like that in this day and age with Instagram,facebook etc,it would have hit social media.

• Like 2

Read jonathons appeal for evidence,the woman saw a huge black cat at the back of her car as she was taking the labradoodle for a walk and thought nothing of it :whistling: read all of his appeal for evidence,big cats often live in large airports as they are out of bounds to the public???Where?The hospitality lounge?I would like to see a cat try and get into heathrow,luton,gatwick etc...

http://www.thenaturalstuff.co.uk/bigcat2/appeal-for-information/

Then look at his recent evidence,this from a man who has spent 25 years looking for cats..

http://www.thenaturalstuff.co.uk/bigcat2/recent-evidence-december-2011/

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

Read jonathons appeal for evidence,the woman saw a huge black cat at the back of her car as she was taking the labradoodle for a walk and thought nothing of it :whistling: read all of his appeal for evidence,big cats often live in large airports as they are out of bounds to the public???Where?The hospitality lounge?I would like to see a cat try and get into heathrow,luton,gatwick etc...

http://www.thenaturalstuff.co.uk/bigcat2/appeal-for-information/

Then look at his recent evidence,this from a man who has spent 25 years looking for cats..

http://www.thenaturalstuff.co.uk/bigcat2/recent-evidence-december-2011/

The strange thing is how he sees and finds all this evidence. 1/3 of all the animals he checks have been killed by big cats ... Also a lot of what he says completely contradicts what greyman is saying. So who's right?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic