2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Sadly mate as they don't officially excist, and the government don't want them to excist there is no real data base, a big part of what we are doing is trying to make a watertight case that even the government can't keep brushing under the carpet, and when that happens a lot of people and organisations will probably come forward with things they have got,like clear footage and pelts or dead body,s, normally when a cat gets killed on the road, plod will close off the road claiming a serious accident and remove the body and clean up any blood,guts and fur, but they are acting on the belief it's a one off escapee from a private collection which is what they get told, the body gets incinerated and no one is any the wiser and this is how things have gone on for years, but as the number of incidents and sightings keep increasing even the police are coming forward and telling us what they are seeing, but they obviously can't go on record and say what they know, it will all come out sooner rather than later mate, just got to keep pressing on ?

I really admire your dedication but sadly what you've written here just set me back 20 years lol.Anybody with evidence couldn't wait to tell the world and as for police cover ups ,your in the realms of sycotic overthinking .There is no government cover up just a lack of real proof mate .

What does anyone stand to gain by covering it up ,it's  not like kids are dying weekly or pets missing daily 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Hmmm? but lads is there not a piece of governmental legislation that was quickly drafted in, in the not to distant past, that gives a clue to there being something out there , not native to the UK. 

No official explanation as to why its there that i know of, or for what reason, but its there for all to see.

• Like 1

Look at the amount of trouble the Lynx group are having just to get permission to release 5/6 radio tracked Lynx in a remote forest in Scotland, the nfu want an insurance policy in place to compensate all farmers for any losses for 5 years even though Lynx don't really prey on farm animals, if the government openly admit we have medium size cats living in the uk due to a botched policy on dangerous animals in the 1970s they will be hit giddy with compo claims from farmers far and wide, plus the public hysteria that will also follow, the first thing people want to know when I turn up is how safe are my animals and how safe am I, so there are lots of reasons for the government to want it kept quiet, my email box is not a fantasy and I,ve had one just this week from a woman who,s had a horse attacked she called the police and they attended with an armed response unit and forensics, when they left they advised the woman to find someone who knows about big cats, it's here and it's happening there is no reason for me to give up when I,m getting fresh signs and sightings on a weekly basis from all over the country, don't worry about belittling me rusty it's par for the course even my own mates are split on it and give me more shit than any chat room ever could, I live in a large city and this week alone I,ve seen hares,fox,s, muntjac, roe and more bird species than I could shake a stick at so even if I never find my holy grail why would I stop ??????

• Like 4
2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Hmmm? but lads is there not a piece of governmental legislation that was quickly drafted in, in the not to distant past, that gives a clue to there being something out there , not native to the UK. 

No official explanation as to why its there that i know of, or for what reason, but its there for all to see.

What legislation is that?

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Look at the amount of trouble the Lynx group are having just to get permission to release 5/6 radio tracked Lynx in a remote forest in Scotland, the nfu want an insurance policy in place to compensate all farmers for any losses for 5 years even though Lynx don't really prey on farm animals, if the government openly admit we have medium size cats living in the uk due to a botched policy on dangerous animals in the 1970s they will be hit giddy with compo claims from farmers far and wide, plus the public hysteria that will also follow, the first thing people want to know when I turn up is how safe are my animals and how safe am I, so there are lots of reasons for the government to want it kept quiet, my email box is not a fantasy and I,ve had one just this week from a woman who,s had a horse attacked she called the police and they attended with an armed response unit and forensics, when they left they advised the woman to find someone who knows about big cats, it's here and it's happening there is no reason for me to give up when I,m getting fresh signs and sightings on a weekly basis from all over the country, don't worry about belittling me rusty it's par for the course even my own mates are split on it and give me more shit than any chat room ever could, I live in a large city and this week alone I,ve seen hares,fox,s, muntjac, roe and more bird species than I could shake a stick at so even if I never find my holy grail why would I stop ??????

Lynx are very capable of taking sheep ,goats and young stock as you know full well mate so why wouldn't farmers be wary and need things put in place .Any animal will take an easy option .Personally I think any introduced lynx will be shot but just my take on it .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Lynx are very capable of taking sheep ,goats and young stock as you know full well mate so why wouldn't farmers be wary and need things put in place .Any animal will take an easy option .Personally I think any introduced lynx will be shot but just my take on it .

In country,s were Lynx are native they take an average of 0.4 sheep a year there is one country were its higher and this is the one they use as an example, I know a guy that shoots regularly who has had a lynx encounter in Somerset recently, he lit it up with a lamp and just stood there in shock like many before him, quite a few do get shot but  many estates just call in private pest control people to shoot them and dispose, I,m actually quite shocked that as a person that shoots in the area you are that you have,nt either seen one or no someone you trust that has had an encounter, I have cameras just outside wooton and I know of 3 other farms between there and lyneham that have had cats on there land, all healthy cats will take a wild animal over an animal dipped in chemicals and pumped full of steroids given the choice and I,m seeing the spread of muntjac as a big link with the spread of cats, they are like a Maccy D for all felines, 30 years back I used to drive to Salisbury for a chance to run a deer today they are in the park opposite my house in Bristol, 

2 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Greyman, any news on the documentary release fella?

From what I understand it's doing the rounds at film festivals, so far it's picked up 2/3 awards and at the end of festival season depending on how it fairs tv networks then make offers to show it, I'm not 100 percent sure but I think that's how it works, the lad that made it was like many on here until he saw one cross the road in front of him and decided to find out more and to his credit he,s done a reasonable job, as soon as its out I,ll let people no even if it only ends up on utube 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

it's doing the rounds at film festivals, so far it's picked up 2/3 awards

What awards and which film festivals has it been shown at?

6 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Yeah wild boar

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

So where do they find your email address to send you the info?

Why do you believe the police are claiming it a major accident and shitting the road? Where did you get this info f on?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

In country,s were Lynx are native they take an average of 0.4 sheep a year there is one country were its higher and this is the one they use as an example, I know a guy that shoots regularly who has had a lynx encounter in Somerset recently, he lit it up with a lamp and just stood there in shock like many before him, quite a few do get shot but  many estates just call in private pest control people to shoot them and dispose, I,m actually quite shocked that as a person that shoots in the area you are that you have,nt either seen one or no someone you trust that has had an encounter, I have cameras just outside wooton and I know of 3 other farms between there and lyneham that have had cats on there land, all healthy cats will take a wild animal over an animal dipped in chemicals and pumped full of steroids given the choice and I,m seeing the spread of muntjac as a big link with the spread of cats, they are like a Maccy D for all felines, 30 years back I used to drive to Salisbury for a chance to run a deer today they are in the park opposite my house in Bristol, 

Do you honestly believe pestys are going round shooting big cats or even medium cats and not one has published it somewhere? Again how do you know this?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic