3 hours ago, walshie said:

Yeah, we've had sheep turned from a whole carcass into ones like the pic in 2 days.

? seen carcasses damaged but not skinned/peeled, cheers

Edited by Gilbey

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Here's a picture of a large dog fox took by a wheaten/hound. The dog fox was carrying in his mouth the bitch fox in the picture. She had a rifle bullet wound in the neck and he obviously couldn't carry the meal whole so he cut her in half. If you seen the cut up close you would think it was done with a surgical knife, bone included. No sign of a big cat though and if there was the wheaten/hound would of took it too. ???. It's the first time I've seen adult foxes cannibalism. I've shot hundreds and they would lye in the hedge for a year and rot before anything would touch them. It has been a long wet winter so I suppose if food is short they will do whatever it takes. That's why foxy will never go extinct.

303d2dcf-7cbe-458b-a78f-6f90c22eb64a.jpg

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Here's a picture of a large dog fox took by a wheaten/hound. The dog fox was carrying in his mouth the bitch fox in the picture. She had a rifle bullet wound in the neck and he obviously couldn't carry the meal whole so he cut her in half. If you seen the cut up close you would think it was done with a surgical knife, bone included. No sign of a big cat though and if there was the wheaten/hound would of took it too. ???. It's the first time I've seen adult foxes cannibalism. I've shot hundreds and they would lye in the hedge for a year and rot before anything would touch them. It has been a long wet winter so I suppose if food is short they will do whatever it takes. That's why foxy will never go extinct.

303d2dcf-7cbe-458b-a78f-6f90c22eb64a.jpg

Badgers will and do resort to cannibalism as well.

On 17/04/2018 at 18:48, Daniel cain said:

We I thought I'd let you know how I got on meeting greyman. Drove and met him at his, quick cuppa and we were off down the motorway to meet 2 witnesses who had,  had an incounter with what they believed was a big cat..... Arrived at the address and were met by an old couple (late 60's maybe older) the old boy a keeper then took us to the spot along with his wife..... We spent a few hrs chatting and setting up trailcams next to a pond and along runs in the hedges being used by the deer etc( to be fair it was alive, plenty of food) added bonus of a few carcasses in the hedges which we collected for analysis..... From listening to the witnesses and seeing some of the stuff that greyman has documented over the yrs I'm convinced it won't be too long until he silences the non believers..... We ended with him shouting me a pint and grub at a lovely little country pub ?I can assure you he's no f***ing looney is perfectly sane and has a wealth of knowledge about the British Countryside and what resides in it, also met a few doglads who know him and I got the impression that they too believe there's cats out there and there's truth in what he is trying to prove?all in all a very interesting and enjoyable day that opened my eyes to the possibilities that what he and others are trying to prove....... Only a matter of time folks...... Greyman once again, a big thank you for having me.... Fingers crossed for when you go back and check the sd cards?atvb Sean ? 

I've never met the fella but I had a feeling about him for a long time, am pleased you reported the meeting  bud,  confirmed what I felt about him.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, John d said:

This is off the "British big cats society" page (the lynx part)

IMG_0362.thumb.PNG.34bd39332d52b046affbfe62e4fa7490.PNG

why would an animal that eats about 2kg of meat a day kill 15 sheep in 14 days? 

It's the whole we found out and have the only picture part ... there' nothing that ties that pic to the story

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

It's the whole we found out and have the only picture part ... there' nothing that ties that pic to the story

Same can be said about most journalism... CMW included

Believe what you want to believe based on experience and evidence.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, scothunter said:

That's an idea mate it's frustrating as f**k. Enjoy feeding and watching the birds.

Cheers 

Me too next doors got 2 cats but the dogs kick off if they come on our side

Cheers, D.

12 hours ago, John d said:

This is off the "British big cats society" page (the lynx part)

IMG_0362.thumb.PNG.34bd39332d52b046affbfe62e4fa7490.PNG

why would an animal that eats about 2kg of meat a day kill 15 sheep in 14 days? 

To be fair to greyman he did cover his thoughts on this happening literally a few pages back.  I think he was telling to Eddie b comments about the supposed big cat attacks in the 80's and also the latest lynx escape in Wales last year 

16 hours ago, John d said:

the first person to find and film cats in the uk would probably be knighted and make millions from the footage! The BBC spend millions on sending people round the world to do it when finding them on there own doorstep would be an either bigger story and cost a lot less! 

If I had hard evidence,irrefutable solid proof that big cats were flourishing and breeding in the UK I would approach the BBC or Channel 4 even an indipendant film producer or Nat-geo,they would snap your hand off if you could show them proof,they have cash and equipment.Have you a link to the snow leopard tracking holidays mate?

• Like 1

I think is a dam shame really all the slagging and insults, Greyman is a believer in what he's doing and out there trying to proving it. Not just sat behind a PC collecting data. If it gets you out in the countryside doing what you what to do then good on him. Better we help him out by feeding little bits of info we might come across. I know more country men that have seen big cats than have not, unfortunately i'm one who has not seen one. Just because I haven't does not me a none believer, it would be calling loads of friend liars. I think most of know when somebody spinning a yarn, so i'll keep believing my friends and keep my eye open.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Arry said:

I think is a dam shame really all the slagging and insults, Greyman is a believer in what he's doing and out there trying to proving it. Not just sat behind a PC collecting data. If it gets you out in the countryside doing what you what to do then good on him. Better we help him out by feeding little bits of info we might come across. I know more country men that have seen big cats than have not, unfortunately i'm one who has not seen one. Just because I haven't does not me a none believer, it would be calling loads of friend liars. I think most of know when somebody spinning a yarn, so i'll keep believing my friends and keep my eye open.

Cheers Arry

There's folk out there trying to collect data to prove the existence of Bigfoot and Aliens, doesn't mean we should pat them on their back and thank them for their good work. If you claim something to be true with no solid evidence then be prepared to take it on the chin when you're hounded on the matter.

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

There's folk out there trying to collect data to prove the existence of Bigfoot and Aliens, doesn't mean we should pat them on their back and thank them for their good work. If you claim something to be true with no solid evidence then be prepared to take it on the chin when you're hounded on the matter.

I hope you go round all the local churches and give them shit aswell :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, dave88 said:

I wonder how many of the doubters would openly apologise to the bloke if he did post decent evidence?

I would straight away,no problems eating a f**k off huge slice of humble-pie,i would even buy him one of those posh sounding brie and whatever sarnies.

• Haha 2
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic