Lads I personally think he's genuinely on too something...... Don he's a countryman who has the confiction to look you in the eyes when he speaks too you, and not once all day do I believe that any of it was staged and the witnesses were the real deal?I know why he won't post certain things on here and he's right not too....... I wish him all the best with his quest?

• Like 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Lads I personally think he's genuinely on too something...... Don he's a countryman who has the confiction to look you in the eyes when he speaks too you, and not once all day do I believe that any of it was staged and the witnesses were the real deal?I know why he won't post certain things on here and he's right not too....... I wish him all the best with his quest?

What makes you think he's on to something then? 

8 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

The bit where he says...

11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Lads I personally think he's genuinely on too something.....

• Haha 11
14 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Listen ... There's nothing native to this country that can strip a carcass like the photographic evidence he has gathered and been sent, I've seen the dates and locations with my own eyes,  I couldn't give a rats arse what any cnut on here thinks of me...... I got off my arse and took him up on his offer..... I'm glad I did..... Not my place to blurt it out on here as there's a bigger picture. Believe what you want kid..... I said I'd meet him and let you know how I got on? and I have so enjoy another 80 pages of picking holes in my posts?I be sat here smug at what I know:whistling: some folks on here would benifit from getting out in the fresh air every once in a while, or do nerds melt in the sunlight?? ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Listen ... There's nothing native to this country that can strip a carcass like the photographic evidence he has gathered and been sent, I've seen the dates and locations with my own eyes,  I couldn't give a rats arse what any cnut on here thinks of me...... I got off my arse and took him up on his offer..... I'm glad I did..... Not my place to blurt it out on here as there's a bigger picture. Believe what you want kid..... I said I'd meet him and let you know how I got on? and I have so enjoy another 80 pages of picking holes in my posts?I be sat here smug at what I know:whistling: some folks on here would benifit from getting out in the fresh air every once in a while, or do nerds melt in the sunlight?? ?

You sound like the man himself, you got two accounts? ?

3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

You ate a joke book? 

No mate just pointing out what seemed blatantly obvious. He said he's seen enough to convince himself, and enough to understand why he [GM] won't post it. Reading between the lines he will honour that confidence by not breaking it.

For the record, I won't be convinced until I see the credible evidence. I'm sat on a giant stack of joke books until then.

• Like 5
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Maybe you just hear what you wanna hear:rofl:

Or maybe smart enough to make up my own mind on the evidence in front of me ? I'm to old to be buying dreams Don, leave that for the kids on here?gave you my opinion on the matter, I'm not on commission and didn't get fiddled and cohursed :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Think there will be undeniable evidence available to the public by the end of the year ?

I'm sorry but a stripped caracas ain't proof that Big Cats are roaming the county.

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Im not a believer myself. I doubt there will be but be interested to see what greyman etc think

I just don't get the logic in trying to convince people on here that they exist yet pass on the opportunity to try and convince us, just doesn't make sense in the slightest!

thanks Sean today was a pleasure mate, looking through the bones we found there were two adult sheep and a lamb eaten in that hole in the hedge not the behaviour of many British mamals I know considering the nearest sheep were across the road a field away, good day in good company thanks for making the effort to come across?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I just don't get the logic in trying to convince people on here that they exist yet pass on the opportunity to try and convince us, just doesn't make sense in the slightest!

I think the pages and pages of arguing and name calling will will stop him from putting much on here.  Not worth the hassle 

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic