• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Some Cougar calls, amazing and unmistakable.

Its hard to hear them scream from 3000 miles away especially with the damn ocean banging off the cliffs.

• Haha 1

Article above is in this mornings Bangkok Post how the Iberian lynx numbers are increasing,in 2002 less than 100 individuals to the current approx 550 interesting that last year in southern Spain 31 lynx were killed by traffic.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, John d said:

I've been saving up to go and track snow leopards in Chitral Gol National Park in Pakistan but looks like I can save a fortune and stay in uk

Only in Pakistan can you own a man for a fiver a day mate, sadly I charge much more and can't guarantee a snow leopard, the only thing that's better on my tours is I speak English and you won't shit yourself inside out the second you land, enjoy yourself and take plenty of pictures 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

They captured a snow leopard an Indian leopard and a tiger on one trail cam in the himalayers spelling lol not so long long back 

I know mate it was one of mine, it's to easy that's why I do it over here, I like a challenge ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...

We I thought I'd let you know how I got on meeting greyman. Drove and met him at his, quick cuppa and we were off down the motorway to meet 2 witnesses who had,  had an incounter with what they believed was a big cat..... Arrived at the address and were met by an old couple (late 60's maybe older) the old boy a keeper then took us to the spot along with his wife..... We spent a few hrs chatting and setting up trailcams next to a pond and along runs in the hedges being used by the deer etc( to be fair it was alive, plenty of food) added bonus of a few carcasses in the hedges which we collected for analysis..... From listening to the witnesses and seeing some of the stuff that greyman has documented over the yrs I'm convinced it won't be too long until he silences the non believers..... We ended with him shouting me a pint and grub at a lovely little country pub ?I can assure you he's no f***ing looney is perfectly sane and has a wealth of knowledge about the British Countryside and what resides in it, also met a few doglads who know him and I got the impression that they too believe there's cats out there and there's truth in what he is trying to prove?all in all a very interesting and enjoyable day that opened my eyes to the possibilities that what he and others are trying to prove....... Only a matter of time folks...... Greyman once again, a big thank you for having me.... Fingers crossed for when you go back and check the sd cards?atvb Sean ? 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic