4 hours ago, mackem said:

Deborah hatswell,she also handles british werewolf sightings :icon_eek:

That's the one and I,d hazard a guess she,s never walked more than a mile in one go either, werewolf,s are a new one on me, better watch myself as I,m sleeping out for three nights this week and I believe it will be a full moon, 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dinosaurs said:

Greyman ive never watched any programs on it just the bits of vids posted on here.... lifes to short!! ?. Atb

Your dead right there most of the cast are to fat or fecked to get in and out of a normal car let alone chase a mythical beast through miles of woodland in the dark it,s an hour of your life you can never get back so I wouldn't bother looking any further as you say lifes to short 

You seriously think i actually give a f**k about what some shooters think lol you are very much mistaken. 

You pull that line like a gun."i get out unlike you and anyone else who calls you out "

Im out everyday in all weathers when most of your shooters are sitting in the pub.  So don't presume anything about me. 

As for them telling you of you go out you will eventually see a big cat well all i can say to that is either they are taking the piss or deluded. 

I wasnt even talking about big cats i think ive made it clear thats just utter pish imo regardless of the shooters you speak to tell you. I was laughing at the fact space was the only issue you had about a yeti being in the UK. Youre a f***ing crackpot 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

if someone said to me there is a yeti in the Himalayas how could I or you disagree with them as we have never been there and even if we did go there we would probably never cover a small fraction of it

No comparison between the Himalayas and Scotland,none whatsoever,i have been to the Chinese,nepalese,indian and Pakistani Himalayas,scotland pales into insignificance,anything can hide in the Himalayas,its primitive,remote and wild,when I say anything can hide I guess not as Gordon buchanan found the species he sought in Bhutan,i wouldn't even compare the Himalayas to the rockies.

• Like 2

Bigfoot in the UK is a belter! You don't get more Sunday Sport than that. If there were wild tracks of wilderness untouched by man you might have a decent in but on an island where you're rarely 30 miles away from a petrol station?!

Bigfoot is an airgunner in a ghillie suit snapped by a dog walker. Or a deliberate hoax.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Greyman said:

There is a woman who seems to be the main Bigfoot person in the uk called Debora something, it's the lack of space for a creature of that size which makes it a no go for me, last time we had the bf discussion there was a British kid parked in a convenient lay-by with nice trainers on claiming he saw a squash and has been looking for it for the last ten years in a woodland covering 11 square miles a cat has a territory of around 150 square miles and the most nomadic cat with a tracking collar on that I know of covers a territory of 400 square miles, large preditors need to keep on moving so as not to eat out an area so if a squash stayed in one small area it would need to grow crops or rear animals to sustain itself and someone might notice an 8ft hairy bloke digging an allotment ,not saying it's not a possibility but it would need to be constantly moving or farming so that's were I struggle and no ginge your out of focus dog never really got me that excited as even a fuzzy picture can clearly identify the subject and it's clearly your dog which everyone is more than happy to accept 

He wouldn' need to farm as we do that as a society anyway and farm animals?? Why would a wild animal grow veg and farm animals??? 

If big cats can live undetected why can' he? You say about cat territories but do all big cats have large territories? How big is a big foots territory? How big would yours be if you didn' drive?

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Yes really I deal with fact as much as possible, if someone said to me there is a yeti in the Himalayas how could I or you disagree with them as we have never been there and even if we did go there we would probably never cover a small fraction of it, likewise the Rocky Mountains up through into Canada, I know several shooters who travel to Scotland and piss there selves at your reply,s and simply conclude you never go out, as they say anyone who spends any amount of time out especially at night would have seen a cat up there, so you see it's not all about what the Internet tells you to think, some people go out and look for themselves and come up with there own conclusions and my own conclusion is England does not have enough untouched land to hide a large alpha preditor, I have explained why in some detail in the last post and refuse to put lol at the end in a vain attempt to make me look either funny or right hope that helps, 

Aren'  big cats alpha predators? 

So all Scottish shooters/ lampers and keepers either must have seen a cat or they don' really hunt based on what a few yanks have said?

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I'm in the arse end of nowhere in Scotland and I'm out every day walking and shooting at night a few times a week and I've never seen a big cat.  I piss myself at your Canadian mates as I think they have either never been to Scotland are or blinkered by what they want to believe. It goes both ways. I was interested in your info at that start but youve gone from having interesting bits of what might be evidence to they are stone wall out there and folk are stupid for not believing it yet you provide zero credible eveidence. 

Armchair hunter ? 

19 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Bigfoot in the UK is a belter! 

They have them in the states though mate,one guy shot one and posted a pic of the rug he had made from it :)

00small73946976.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic