Britain's Great Gay Buildings

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got it !   Do gay buildings have a tradesman's entrance ?

I'd hate to be a gay muslim anywhere

Posted Images

You know I think its in the genes. My wife and I got baby chickens, eleven to be exact all females. So when they got older we put them outside in the chicken coop. Well after awhile there was some weird noises coming from the chicken coop in the morning. It sounded like a sick chicken. It took a couple of morning to find out what chicken was making it. Dang after awhile that chicken was crowing like a rooster. It was a gay chicken we had to get rid of it because there's no crowing chickens aloud where we live. So we dropped if off at the homeless shelter. They looked real happy when they got it :thumbs:

Theres a gay chip shop in Newcastle near the train station,it flies the rainbow flag outside and boasts its homosexual fish and chips are the best LGBTQ meal in the country :yes:

What the feck does LGBTQ mean...?

Nobody's mentioned 'intersexual' or 'asexual'....so actually it's LGBTQIA ! (True !)

And then theres 'non-binary'......

And so it goes on !

I believe non-binary means you don't know what you are or what you want. Or "mental'" as we used to call it. :thumbs:

Oh i couldn't be gay. Wouldn't be able handle knock backs from guys aswell as women lol

It's a lot easier pulling in the gay world scot....................................or at least that's what I've been told or read some where.....or whatever.......

• Like 2

Nobody's mentioned 'intersexual' or 'asexual'....so actually it's LGBTQIA ! (True !)

And so it goes on !

I believe non-binary means you don't know what you are or what you want. Or "mental'" as we used to call it. :thumbs:

:clapper:

EXCELLENT :haha::lol:

And so it goes on !

:clapper:

EXCELLENT :haha::lol:

Il second that lads lol