For Sale.. Handmade Knives

handmade knives for sale 3" blades @krupp 80crv2 carbon steel red g10 black g10 liners b..anciant fenland bog oak over redg10 liners .handmade black bridle leather sheaths postage included u.k price per knife pm me if interested click on images to enlarge

post-20594-0-67142500-1498071406_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

90mm sharp krupp carbon steel blade handle english walnut over blue g10 liners ,comes with a black bridle leather sheath and postage u/k £85

just finished 80crv2 krupp carbon steel 3.5" sharp . red g10 handle click on image to enlarge

of its way down to buckinghamshire griff the guy has had one or two knives from me ,and more i hope ..lol

Posted Images

Those are nice little knives BUT why do knife makers and this isn't a knock just a question make those types of sheath as when the leather starts to stretch it's very easy to lose your knife ...just my opinion but I believe they need a strap across the handle .......

Those are nice little knives BUT why do knife makers and this isn't a knock just a question make those types of sheath as when the leather starts to stretch it's very easy to lose your knife ...just my opinion but I believe they need a strap across the handle .......

yep i know what you meen like the old scout knives .i try to make the sheath long enough so the knife goes well down into the sheath ,, i know what you say and you do have a point i would do it if asked but hey cant keep everyone happy ..lol :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

Whats the steel like and how much for one?

sorry i forgot to put a price £65 per knife steel is krupp 80crv2 carbon steel .holds a fair edge like any carbon steel you need to keep clean and a smear of oil ..

Do you do the openal knives in deer mate

Have seen them on here somewhere.

Cheers

I do them but don't have any at the moment. Busy time of year but will be doing some more once i get the time. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/368219-couple-of-custom-antler-tine-opinels/

Sorry to hijack your thread Rio. Nice knives those and a good price for a quality handmade knife, hard to make them pay, that won't be a big hourly rate. :thumbs:

Griff

Top class knives, I've yet to lose or ruin mine yet....but any advice on a good edge would be appreciated, I don't want to use my blade tech on it.

Matt

oil stone water stone or one of them falkaven dc4,s and finish on a wet stone

• Like 1