Early Beach Ramble

061_zpstgtefjy4.jpg

062_zpsbhoulkwj.jpg

059_zpsyarmdg0u.jpg

hit the beach early,,gave them a few sprints and a good drink afterwards ,way too hot for walking ,,,her good self is a great help with the mutts,cleans their kennels and walks a few in the mornings when im at work...

cant beat a bit of sunshine ,long may it continue...the winter will be here soon enough

• Like 16

061_zpstgtefjy4.jpg

062_zpsbhoulkwj.jpg

059_zpsyarmdg0u.jpg

hit the beach early,,gave them a few sprints and a good drink afterwards ,way too hot for walking ,,,her good self is a great help with the mutts,cleans their kennels and walks a few in the mornings when im at work...

cant beat a bit of sunshine ,long may it continue...the winter will be here soon enough

nice pics , look great with the weather as it is now, and your lucky to have good mrs like that who helps you out , look after her mate :thumbs: my wife ok with old Bryn she walk him , he 10 in sep, but she wont walk Buck who 5 this year ,as she scared in case he might see a cat etc , i fed up of telling her he wont dont do nothing as long as she keeps walking, it only if she stood still he would pull her prob over , but she wont have it , i will have t get another woman lol

061_zpstgtefjy4.jpg

062_zpsbhoulkwj.jpg

059_zpsyarmdg0u.jpg

nice pics , look great with the weather as it is now, and your lucky to have good mrs like that who helps you out , look after her mate :thumbs: my wife ok with old Bryn she walk him , he 10 in sep, but she wont walk Buck who 5 this year ,as she scared in case he might see a cat etc , i fed up of telling her he wont dont do nothing as long as she keeps walking, it only if she stood still he would pull her prob over , but she wont have it , i will have t get another woman lol

lol Ray,,my mrs is used to dealing with pits and staffs and god knows what else over the years ,,i trained her well...as for getting another woman ...never ,,,i enjoy my own company too much lol

• Like 1