• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's my first cross deerhound greyhound dog ,he's 29 inches and 4 year old

Deerhound greyhound x collie greyhound 

Well a big thanks to mick ,cracking pup , settled in well last night didn’t make a noise in kennel super looking pup will keep you all updated 

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Mick if any your mates pull out of having one off these pups il take a bitch of you cash here now..... or if there’s any other deer greys on the ground now anywhere in the uk that anyone no’s about gives a shout

JTL I have sent you a PM,cheers

thank you so much for your reply! 

I have photos of mom and dad. Mum is the long coated and dad is the brindle.

I will get you a photo of his Front knuckles when I get home just on the school run. 

I had him from a lad in Yorkshire who to be honest seemed to be selling them for the cash I can't tell you any background of the parents as he couldn't tell me much, I am dubious as to whether they are both full grey X deer. 

Hopefully you can help me come to a conclusion. 

Many thanks x

Screenshot_20191010-150124_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191010-150108_Gallery.jpg

8 minutes ago, CrBarrier said:

I will get you a photo of his Front knuckles when I get home just on the school run. 

I had him from a lad in Yorkshire who to be honest seemed to be selling them for the cash I can't tell you any background of the parents as he couldn't tell me much, I am dubious as to whether they are both full grey X deer. 

Many thanks x

I'd say lurcher to lurcher but that's as far as I'd go re breeding, as to size , depends on breeding but likely somewhere between sire and dam. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, CrBarrier said:

Many thanks x

Hi I have sent you a PM,atb My hounds.

1 hour ago, CrBarrier said:

Many thanks x

Alright mate the rough un you say is the dam looks like a bedlington x of some sort judgeing by the looks of it I mean judging by the baby seat in the back round it doesn’t look very big to be a deerhound x greyhound but might be Lurcher to Lurcher bred so might have deerhound in the mix the brindle looks just a greyhound to me but could be a racey bred lurcher. Shouldn’t make no difference on how your pups crossed should still catch gear for ya if bought on right

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Gilbey said:

Some on pets4homes, Cookland mother

theres a half cross litter on the deerhound section.......or did you mean the 5 month old male pup on the lurcher section .....couldn't see any mention of cookland ??

or have I missed something..cheers tomo

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

theres a half cross litter on the deerhound section.......or did you mean the 5 month old male pup on the lurcher section .....couldn't see any mention of cookland ??

or have I missed something..cheers tomo

Greyhound section, just young pups

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CrBarrier said:

Hes crackin really is , never got much info out if the guy who I had him off trying to figure out what he is to see how big he will grow he is 24.3" at the moment at 9 months 

Wouldn't say he's deer/grey x deer/grey. At that height and age, many greyhound bitches will be taller. And with deerhound in  will normally be bigger again. 

Nice looking pup anyway, with a definite look of saluki in his coat colouring