A Good Knife

Looking to buy a good long lasting all round knife prefer a fixed blade and sheeth any recommendations atb John

ive a couple here think theve got a 3" blade and sheath message me if your interested

• 2 months later...

Are these ok to carry out in the field? Will the police buy it if you say it's for hunting?

I asked my brother in law about this as he's a copper . He says if you got hunting stuff with you it's pretty obvious your hunting . If your just wandering around then they will do you

Are these ok to carry out in the field? Will the police buy it if you say it's for hunting?

I asked my brother in law about this as he's a copper . He says if you got hunting stuff with you it's pretty obvious your hunting . If your just wandering around then they will do you
Make sense, you always bump into that one though who wants to make a name for themselves lol!!

Make sense, you always bump into that one though who wants to make a name for themselves lol!!

If you've got a bag of ferret nets and bits and bobs etc then it's pretty hard for them to prove otherwise. If you constantly keep it in your hunting bag you should be fine.