Buying A 8 Month Old Pup???

go see it with your own eyes, the odd good is bound too come up for sale for genuine reasons, for me I cant put my heart into it if I aint had it from being a pup, but you should never say never lol

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 2

The lad seemed a little to keen to get shot of it, then told me if I wasn't there by 7 tonight he's letting another lad have it who's swapping him for a spaniel and a bit of cash..... shame as the the dog would of got a good home here

The lad seemed a little to keen to get shot of it, then told me if I wasn't there by 7 tonight he's letting another lad have it who's swapping him for a spaniel and a bit of cash..... shame as the the dog would of got a good home here

that's the exact reason why I don't have Facebook full of lying little messers. Atb in finding a dog mate
  • Like 3

Oldest trick in the book telling you someone is coming after 7 pm and swapping for another dog he wants rid as it been ran to death and as the other las said it will have cocked not through the dogs fault but a Dick of an owner that does not know anything about dogs,

That is who gives good dog men a bad name seen it 100 times poor fecked probably been ran to bits.

• Like 3

Wat type is it? Iv never been able to gel properly with dogs i aint raised

3/4 greyhound 1/4 saluki, would fit the bill just nicely for what I need in a dog
I know a member on here who had a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 saluki and it was a flying machine, killed for fun and he done ok in the summer at the shows

I don't see a problem with an older dog. Just because the owner has got fed up or has other reasons don't mean the dog won't be fine. Some real crackers floating around on fb just looking for a home

If I ever offer my dog up mind for gods sake don't take him His got more issues than you can shake a stick at :laugh:

35164058056_05b7d399d8_b.jpg

Edited by terryd
  • Like 5

And speaking of issues: one of my Airedale lurchers is not what I'd call completely normal, either. I wouldn't swap her for the world, but I could quite understand that if someone else had her they'd have got rid long ago. ;)

Seriously, the sad thing is that if this pup had been tried on game, and found wanting, the lad would be getting rid of it having failed to understand that what you see at 8 months is not what you'll get at maturity, though if the pup hasn't been reared right, or already suffered some injury etc etc, there's no guarantee it would go on to become a competent worker.

• Like 2