Favourite Quarry

:haha:

you Irish are too f*ckin thick to understand anything lad it's easy to sit there and tell people to shh while your sat behind your computer screen ya f*ckin flower shaggin twat take a running jump ya scumbag

How on Earth does such an innocent question ends up at this?

:laugh:

Don't worry lads it's the solstice tomorrow,you'll have that miserable weather and muddy fields to walk soon.

• Like 3

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To compare the courage of a 80lb bull cross snapping a fox apart with that a 14lb terrier going to a big dog fox after xmas is something surely most on the site will have left behind?   I can't be

has to be a fox for me

Definitely fox. We used to meet in the cafe at 7 have a breakfast then on to a mate of mine who had a small pack of beagles and we d go to different farms and estates pushing woods and cover. There wa

Posted Images

you Irish are too f*ckin thick to understand anything lad it's easy to sit there and tell people to shh while your sat behind your computer screen ya f*ckin flower shaggin twat take a running jump ya scumbag

How on Earth does such an innocent question ends up at this?

:laugh:

Don't worry lads it's the solstice tomorrow,you'll have that miserable weather and muddy fields to walk soon.

What you saying neems ,this question is innocent :censored::chair::boxing::D

I'd say foxes just because you can't say it's dead until it's in the dogs jaws, I don't agree what's been said with the Earth dog part though an average terrier should stay with a fox assuming it's good at its job and holds it at bay I wouldn't say a fox is the true test for a good Earth dog but like what's already been said each to there own, I'm happy with just lamping rabbits nowadays with my dogs not really fussed wether the ban got repealed or not

So a terrier thats say 18lb weight goes into tight dark confined spaces for hours at a time to a big set of teeth in its own home and maybe do this sometimes a few times in the 1 day and every day its took out in its working life is not as admirable as a 70 to 90 lb lurcher taking 1 on the run?

That is 1 of the most ridiculous statements ive ever read on here...and ive read some shite.

Youv just said enough for me to know you either havnt done much terrier work or you play around with average russells, and yes I'll say it again it doesn't take what I'd call a great terrier to goe in to a den give the Charlie enough pressure to push it into a stop end and simply hold it at bay until it is dug to, a terrier that will bolt a fox 9 times out of 10 is even better in my opinion, but if your look at 'digging' dogs so the dog will stay until the end then yes a fox isn't the right test imo and as for comparing the fixing lurcher to an Earth dog I never said that however you'd be happy if your lurcher was to run catch and kill 5 out of 10 foxes am I not right? However if you enter a terrier into a den and Charlie is at home you'd expect that terrier to stay until dug on all ten?? Iv had very sh*te terriers stay all day with foxes

Id shake more muck off my boots gettin out of digs during the month of october son than you would all season. Youve been a terrierman for a hunt! Lol is that suppose to impress me? I wouldnt keep a hunt terrier if you gave me it for free. As for lurcher work.. sounds to me the only thing about hunting that you know is how to incrimanate yourself on the net..now away and watch A team you dreamer.

I incriminate myself says the one that's named himself stop end haha tit you proberly have done more digging than me pal good for you and yep I know nothing about lurcher work, you wouldn't have a hunt terrier do you think every terrier worked on a hunt is naff then yeah? Some of the best stuff are bred from hunt lads fact, but not you wouldn't have one but you think a terrier that gets dug to on a fox has been tested, say no more

Lol what in my username suggests anything illegal? Some of the best stuff are bred from hunt stuff.. again sshh...ffs. as for lurcher work remember its legal here in Ireland.. ill say noo more.. fool.

Yes some of the best stuff are bred from some terrierman from hunts, a lot of the good stuff over your way stem from the welsh lads you Irish are too f*ckin thick to understand anything lad it's easy to sit there and tell people to shh while your sat behind your computer screen ya f*ckin flower shaggin twat take a running jump ya scumbag

And that lads, is how you upset an entire nation :lol:

F*ck them and there four leafed flowers, don't try and give it the biggun on the internet when you can't tell the difference between your left and right

Well, thanks for the interesting replies lads. It was indeed an innocent question.

@ neems, thank f**k it's the solstice tomorrow, only another three months left of the silly season lol :thumbs:

• Like 3

Ratting can be fast paced fun not exactly running dog work but they do it.

Sitting on a hillside bolting rabbits for the dogs priceless, watching my fecker running round doing victory laps priceless :)

Roll on winter.

• Like 2

I admire a dog that can catch feather to, nothing quite like a dog that can consistently catch feather, be it partridges in the beam or pheasants in cover

Hare, fox, deer in that order but I'm happy with rabbits these days and like gamerooster I like a dog that takes feather.DSC01282_zpsm3qnzq7v.jpgDSC01276_zps54f5f10y.jpgDSC01274_zpsemqomwyn.jpg

• Like 3

To compare the courage of a 80lb bull cross snapping a fox apart with that a 14lb terrier going to a big dog fox after xmas is something surely most on the site will have left behind?

I can't be bothered finding it but there is a quote in a harcombe book that describes the terrier as the sole animal in the world that puts itself into harms way for no other reason that it wants to,

That will do for me

• Like 9

Favourite quarry for me is shit spouting twats like shaddy. Us irish built your f***ing country ye twat, because use where that lazy and useless. My dad once said english men are that lazy they would marry pregnant women .

• Like 7

Favourite quarry for me is shit spouting twats like shaddy. Us irish built your f***ing country ye twat, because use where that lazy and useless. My dad once said english men are that lazy they would marry pregnant women .

class mate
  • Like 1