Favourite Quarry

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To compare the courage of a 80lb bull cross snapping a fox apart with that a 14lb terrier going to a big dog fox after xmas is something surely most on the site will have left behind?   I can't be

has to be a fox for me

Definitely fox. We used to meet in the cafe at 7 have a breakfast then on to a mate of mine who had a small pack of beagles and we d go to different farms and estates pushing woods and cover. There wa

Posted Images

Killing foxes with lurchers , for me, only exacerbated the abilities of those little warriors that go into an earth to do the same

A dug fox should always be prized over a ran fox

yep a good earth dog , you got respect them a 12-14lb terrier against a 12-20 lb fox , thats real balls deff , they tougher than some lurchers , as some 50-70lb dogs once old charlie as pecked them few times , there not so keen lol

• Like 3

Depending on the dog it used to fox and the like... but I have always liked a mixed bag tbh,and I would soon get bored only going out for one thing.

It's nice to see a dog set it paw(?)

to a few things in the same day/night if it were legal of course, but deer/fox/hare /rabbit were all good in moderation ,with the odd big night thrown in if you were travelling

• Like 1